5. Sunrise

Jung Wooyoung, my mind goes back to the sheet of paper San showed us today. If he really went missing then who is this Wooyoung? Does that mean he is not lying and he really has no clue about how he woke up in this body? My mind is flooded with questions and I am still struggling to wrap my head around everything that has transpired in one day. For someone who has trust issues as deep as the Pecific ocean, situations are testing me otherwise.I am still skeptical about San and Wooyoung but given that I am not being offered any choice but to go with the flow leaves me in a pool of helplessness.

This is the third argument I have lost to Naomi today. Of all the people that have walked on this earth and have known me, only Naomi has been given the power to convince me to do things I would never agree to do on normal days.

"He could have just stayed in a hotel." I bristle while pulling out a blanket from the cupboard.

"Only if he had an identification proof and money most importantly." Naomi taps my shoulder, walking past me. We are currently inside the storeroom, trying to steal a private conversation after a long day of socialising with potential threatful strangers. It only took a short conversation with San for Naomi to invite Wooyoung at our home but it started an endless loop of me telling her a thousand different ways this situation could have been avoided.

"I just hope we don't get killed in our sleep." which is a totally normal concern to have when a stranger stays in your house, much less someone who claims to have no idea of who they are and have been reported missing and eventually dead.
The events of today were unpredictable, with me meeting Wooyoung in the morning and then him staying at my own home.We tried to convince San, well I tried but he didn't bat an eye.

"He cannot stay here, it's as simple as that." That was just plainly an edict from him and the rest is history.

"You can sleep on the sofa." I place the blanket and the pillow on the soft cushioning of the furniture as I speak to Wooyoung, who is stood in my living room. He removed his trench coat long ago, the black shirt he is wearing is hugging his torso and chest in right ways like it must have been tailor made.

"Okay" He says. That's all he says. Wooyoung has been comparatively quiet since we left San's place. For the only few hours that I have known him, he hadn't kept his mouth shut for more than a minute but a pensive look has been smothered upon his face for an hour now. With being okay, yeah, thanks, the only words which have left his mouth in a while. He only showed the tiniest bit of expressions when we ate fried chicken on our way back home. This has made me come to a decision that he must have had gone through a rollercoaster of emotions if he woke up in this body only a day ago.

"Okay" I respond back to him trying to cut off the awkward silence which has sneaked between us. If one could look from a 3d view, we would probably look like sims standing unwieldy in front of each other.

"I am gonna turn the lights off." Ruling out to not to speak anymore than that I make my way to my room, turning the lights off midway. I hear the light noise of Wooyoung's body crashing on the sofa as I turn my back.

"You know we could have offered him my room since we are sharing one." Naomi pulls the blanket over her, snuggling into my bed.

"I think we are being generous enough." I lay down next to her. A sudden wave of exhaustion engulfs me as my body sinks into the soft mattress below me. Today has been tiring both mentally and physically and I ran over three miles and fell onto the ground. I feel a sudden pain in my back as the memory of falling comes back to my mind. I have been too preoccupied with everything that I forgot about my back.