3. Dreams are Real

"You stalked me to my house?" My voice is loud and shocked when I see the familiar face in front of me, yet again.

"What are you doing here?" He looks just as shocked as I am.

"Is he the guy you were just telling me about?" Naomi whispers in my ear from behind, her chin rests lightly on my shoulder.

"Yeah, that's him" I lean back to respond.

"He is hot" My eyes turn big at her comment, I mean I agree but this is not right the time.

"Shutup" I stomp her foot with mine.

"I should be the one asking that question, this is my house. So, what are you doing here?" I think I am genuinely scared now. He just can not be that pissed about me breaking his phone that he stalked me to my house. The possibilities of him being a murderer keep piling up.

"Well had I only known that, this day would have been easier." The sentence makes me raise my eyebrows at him. His choice of words is always contrary to his looks.

"Had I known that I was going to find you here, I wouldn't have let you get away in the first place." Yet again, he comes across more of a murderer than a normal person or even a mythical creature like Doom.

"What business do you have with me for you to follow me around like this? Stalking isn't very right for someone normal." I try to project confidence, but words don't help.

"Do I have to keep repeating everything I say to you every single time we talk? I am just as surprised by this as you are and you should be nicer to me since it was you who made my day difficult after you broke my THING." He speaks in a single breath, furious and desperate for answers, appearing anxious but his tone and body language never reveal it.

"I am sorry but she broke your THING?" Naomi makes an "o" with her lips at his words, genuinely confused at the choice of his words.

"He means his phone!" I quickly emphasize giving her a glare.

"Which I paid you for. You are just making an excuse, you clearly stalked me here." I take a furious step forward, glaring at him. The chances of being murdered are low, but never zero, and they are even higher when you are just two young women living on your own.

"You, for sure are not a very great listener. I came here because that's the only choice I had." He holds out a card in front of us between his index and middle finger. I narrow my eyes to read the card which has my address written on it. Naomi quickly snatches the card from his hand. This situation with him is getting tangled and more confusing with every passing minute.

"Who gave this to you?" Naomi is the one to ask the question before me as we both simultaneously look at him for an answer.

"I found it in my pocket when I woke up." The words sound nonsense like a child trying to cover up his mischief with precarious lies.
I raise my brows in question before turning to look at Naomi who has the same perplexed reaction as mine. I decide to take this as the last blow. I don't know where this situation is going anymore.

"Alright, that's it. Leave before I call the cops on you." I cross my arms across my chest. My tone is dead serious this time. There's a 100% chance we could be getting killed today.

"What?" He raises his shoulders, surprised at my words. I open my mouth to speak but Naomi grabs my arm pulling me inside the house.
"Ayelin, wait." we are still at the entrance just far enough so that he doesn't hear us.