Chapter-2 The Intruder

Day - 2...

It's the Morning...
Sun is shining with a pleasant warm heat along with the cold breeze of the sea. It's a perfect sunny day.
All the crew members happend to be up and having breakfast at the dinner room.
Sanji tried variety of Foods and Drinks to impress The Orange Haired Navigator and The Raven Haired Archeologists.

But not to be surprised,
Luffy snatched all those Food for himself with a wide grin on his face and bulky cheeks.
Sanji with a devilish look on his eyes smacking the shit outta Luffy but he laughed goffy as always.

Nami doesn't seem to care knowing her captain's appetite, she just let it slide with a smile and a sigh.
Robin on the other hand enjoying the moment,

"Energetic as always" Robin says giggling with her eyes closed.

Zoro entered the room covered in sweat and steam coming out of his body..?

"You're all sweaty and smelly, MossHead! Can't you see you're ruining the air of my two beautiful ladies with your nasty smell?" Sanji yelled with an annoyed look,

"Hey..! We're here too you know..?" Says Usopp with an unamused look.

"Shut up Dartboard,
Why don't you make yourself useful for once and go clean those dishes..." Zoro says with looking dagger at Sanji.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY..?
You wanna fight Marimo?" Sanji prepare to fight,

"Bring it on,Pervy Cook." Zoro put his hand on his sword,

And obviously Nami get pissed, tried to smack both of their head but to everyone's surprise, Zoro unintentionally dodged Nami's hit before she hit him in the head and stare outside the room all of a sudden with a suspicious look.
Nami and others looked at Zoro with a shock and confused look coz Zoro never dodged Nami hitting him before even if he hates it.

"Hey,what are you doing man..?
Why did you dodge her..? Asks Usopp with a confused look,

"Yeah,You don't usually dodge when she hit you, Zoro!" Little Reindeer says with concerned look,

"Oi Marimo..! Is something wrong?" Sanji asks lighting a cigarette,

"I don't know, i kinda sensed someone's presense other than our crew, on board..." Says Zoro with a death stare looking outside.

He turned his scary look toward his nakamas and suddenly changed his expression from a Ruthless Serial Killer Face to a Spoiled Rich Kid's Unamused Face and says

"Maybe I'm just imagining things" Zoro says Shrugging.

Nami smacked his head twice as hard and yelled at him...

"Are you trying to scare us all to death so that you can avoid getting a hit from me.?" Nami yelled with a devil's eyes and shark teeth with angry grin.

Zoro sigh and rub the huge lump on his head given by the navigator.

"Something is not right,
Zoro's instincts are the sharpest.
They were never wrong before,
He never had a wrong hunch." Robin whispers to Sanji

"Hate to admit this,
But you're right Robin-chan..!
If Mosshead sensed a someone,
that means Someone's close by spying on us.Could be a Marine...
We have to be careful " Sanji says with a calm look puffing his cigarette.

Everyone looked around for a while but found nothing.
Luffy jumps in the middle without a clue and ask them,

"What's going on?" Luffy with a confused look,