Chapter-17 Goodbye Father..!

"Let's settle this once in for all, you old bastard..!" Zoro says sprinting fast to attack Zaako.

Zoro uses his three swords frequently trying to cut Zaako with the intention of killing him.
At first Zaako can easily able to read Zoro's moments so he managed to dodge his attacks but later Zoro involved his moments regarding Zaako's fighting style...Zoro speed up his movements so Zaako struggled to keep up.
Zoro finally managed to make a clean cut on Zaako's cheek and some scratches on hands and thigh.Zaako had no choice but to turn offense to fight back.

"Energy-Manipulation : Eternal Sword" Zaako used his Haki and infused his Natural Energy to create A Sword fully made of Energy.

(It's hard to edit Zaako with an energy sword so this is a ref... bare with me😁)

"Wooohhhh...! He can create swords from his body...? Awsooooome....!" Luffy says with stars in his eyes.

"Energy Manipulation..?
I've read about it before..!
That is one of the Rarest technique that can only be performed only if you have extreme control over your Haki. I've heard Not even Gol D Roger was unable to master this..!" Robin says shockingly impressed.

"Whaaat..? Zoro's Father is using a power that not even The Pirate King can use..? How powerful is he..?" Usopp screamed in fear,

"I see you got tricks up your sleeves old man..!" Zoro says smirking,

"Gum-Gum-Nu : Giant Pistol " Luffy join the battle to aid Zoro,

Zaako easily read Luffy's movements with Observation Haki and blocked all incoming punches.
He then rushed to attack the power duo swinging his hand of Energy sword to attack them both.
Zoro blocked with his two swords and Luffy jumped in the air as an attempt to hit him back but Zaako moved pushing Zoro away.The three engaged in 1 vs 2 battle but No one can able to get the upper hand.

"Three-Sword-Style: Black Rope Dragon Twister " Zoro using all three swords to create a massive twister to entraps Zaako.

Just like Zoro planned,
Zaako was trapped inside the Whirlwind and also got multiple cuts but then he unleashed a Shockwave to neutralize the twister.
Luffy sprinting towards Zaako stretching his hands far back to built up momentum.
Luffy launched a power punch but Zaako stand his ground taking the hit right on without even moving an inch.The durability of Zaako is off the charts.

"Shockwave tomb" Zaako charged his hand with Armament Haki and punched Luffy's gut making him spit blood.

Everyone was shocked that a single punch was able to make Luffy spit blood and somehow Luffy get up on his feet.He was in hell of a pain but that never stopped Luffy before.

"Two-Swords-Style : Rashomon" Zoro sprint forward and pass Zaako unleashing a Single blue Shockwave strike by his two swords.

Zaako uses his energy swords to block the attack.That Rashomom Shockwave strike was much more harder than Zaako anticipated to block.
So he used his brute straight to repell the Shockwave aside.