Chapter-16 The Grand Fleet Of Straw Hat.

Kuina was standing there sweating as her face is completely filled with fear.
Akira as well standing next to Kuina had a similar look on her face but jaw dropped..

"Wha....What the hell..?
How can this be happening...?" Akira says still locked her eyes on the sea.

Her Army members, Commanders, DF Users, Kenshi's and all were frightened to their core looking at what's coming for them.

A mostly red coated Pirate Ship which is steared by two giant snake like sea kings was on it's way.

"I don't get it...!
It's just one ship as a reinforcement,
Why the hell are you guys frightened as it was a big of a deal...?" Asks One of the Divisional Commander Of The Lemurian Army.

"Si--Sir...! It's not that,
Look behind that Pirate ship..!" Says a fellow guard shaking.

He looked closely behind The Pirate Ship which is covered by fog.
Then something caught his eyes that shaked him to the core as well.

The Straw Hat's Grand Fleet was on their way to aid their Supreme Captain Monkey D Luffy.
The Grand Fleet was made of 7 Pirate Captains with their individual Pirate Crew adding up to 5640 Crew Members namingly :-

1.Cavendish Of Beautiful Pirates,
2.Bartolomeo Of Bart Club Pirates,
3.Sai Of Happo Navy Pirates,
4.Ideo of Ideo Pirates,
5.Leo of Tontatta Pirates,
6.Hajrufin of New Giant Warriors Pirates,
7.Orlumbus Of Yonta Maria Grand Fleet.

The Grand Fleet was Leaded to The Kingdom Of Lemuria by The Pirate Empress Boa Hancock along with her Kuja Pirates...

"I'm here for your aid as you requested, My Love..!
I bought some back up as well so don't you worry..!" The Pirate Empress whispers to herself.

"Break the gates,
We're gonna back up Mr.Luffy in everyway we can..!" Yells Bartolomro to which the 6 other Captains and the whole 5640 members yelled "YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH..!" In Unison.

Cannons were fired rapidly by all the ships breaking the gates along with the wall. Luffy put a surprised grin on his face watching his Grand Fleet making their way inside The Kingdom.
Luffy's Crew were excited and joyed to see they got backup.
Soon The 7 Captains get to the battle zone along with their crew..
They Kneeled down before Luffy bowing their head out of respect.

"Hey guys..!
How do you know we're here..?" Luffy ask with an excited look.

"Actually we don't, Mr.Luffy,
But we received a call telling that you're in need of our help.
So we got here as soon as possible." Bartolomeo says with a happy smile,

Luffy still looked confused but he turned aside to see Hancock running towards him turning some of the guards into stones.
She rushed towards Luffy and unconsciously Hugged him really tight.

"Ohh Luffy, My Love...!
I was so worried that i might got here a little too late to help you.
You're not hurt, Are you..?" Hancock ask still hugging Luffy.

"Shishishishishishi...! I'm alright Hancock..! You're right on time.." Luffy grinned returning her hug.

The crew jawdropped of what they're looking but Zoro Smirked knowing Hancock's true intention.

"I still can't believe how she is fangirling over....LUFFY..?" Nami says with a surprised face.

"Man..! I can't believe I am saying this but, I wish i was Luffy..!" Usopp says Jaw Dropped.