Chapter 2: The quirk mystery.

The following morning everyone was getting ready they had to go to Izuku's new school to get his uniform so they had to leave a little early because Aizawa and Hizashi had to 'welcome' the first years in UA. Aizawa was already downstairs drinking his coffee and Hizashi was helping Izuku get ready for the day and then it dawned to Aizawa does Midoriya have his quirk already?. He should probably ask him, how did they not ask this already he is already 4 years after all, he wanted to take another sip from his coffee when his husband and son came down the stairs, Hizashi put Midoriya in his chair. "So Izu, we haven't had the chance -and kinda forgot- but do you have your quirk already?" Aizawa asked meanwhile Hizashi made a shocked face that they forgot to ask him. "uhm... I don't know, we never went to the doctor to see if I have one, and I haven't done anything special so I don't think so" Midoriya said while munching on some fruit that Hizashi had cut yesterday.

"oh.. well how about we go to the doctor when schools done?" Aizawa suggested "okay!" he said with a smile. Ten minutes later the family was in the car ready for the beginning of the school year.

They walked into the office of Midoriya's new school and were met with a man, he had a name plate on his shirt pinned which spelled 'Collin' "heya there, how can I help you?" he asked them. They decided to let Hizashi do the talking because Aizawa could come off as... a bit rude, "My husband called yesterday about a last minute registration for our son here" he smiled "oh yes of course... wait, Aren't you two the pro heroes Eraser Head and Present Mic?" he asked a little bit of excitement sparkling in his eyes. Aizawa rolled his eyes "yes! That's us!" Hizashi kinda yelled "wow I didn't know you had a son?" Collin asked "well ye-" Hizashi was cut off by Aizawa "can we move this along I have a very boring day ahead of me" he deadpanned.

"of course! Sorry" Collin said while bowing. He gave Izuku his uniform it was a light blue shirt and a  yellow star with a white circle in it hanging on his left side up to his shoulder and some dark greyish pants and of course he would be wearing his red shoes. Aizawa looked down to where his son held his hand, Hizashi was discussing some basic school stuff with the other guy.

Izuku was talking less then usual so he bent down and looked Izuku in the eyes, "hey, what's wrong problem child?" he said in a soft tone "nothing..." he threw his arms around Aizawa's neck and hugged him, Aizawa was shocked for a second but gave a mini smile and hugged Izuku back. He whispered something in his dads ear "im just gonna miss you" Izuku said with tears coming in the corners of his eyes, Aizawa hugged Izuku a little tighter, now that he knew why the boy was so quiet. He let go of Izuku and held his shoulders he had to give a good example for his son. "Can I tell you a little secret?" to which Izuku nodded.

"we're gonna miss you too, so you have to be strong for us you know? Can you do that?" Aizawa said with a gentle smile on his face, Izuku wiped his tears away and nodded "yes, I can do that" he said while a smile formed on his lips. "alright, I knew you could" said Aizawa whilst giving a box to Izuku's shoulder with a smile. Just then Hizashi came back "you ready to go shotaaa!" he said while Aizawa got up from his sitting position "yea, im ready".

Hizashi gave Izuku a hug "see you after school little listener!" Izuku gave them a little wave, and just like that his parents disappeared behind the corner he hugged his uniform closer. And that's how his first day at his new school started, he got changed and Collin led the way to his class

The other kids were already in the class room sitting in a circle introducing themselves "heya, sorry to bother your class but I got a new student with me" the tall man next to Izuku said "oh! welcome come join the circle young man" Izuku looked up at Collin with a questioning look, Collin smiled at Midoriya and nodded and pushed him a little farther in the class room and closed the door