Chapter 4: don't make promises you can't keep...

The car stopped Izuku's school "do you have the papers?" Hizashi asked setting him down on the ground and giving his backpack "uh... let me check" he opened his little backpack and saw the envelope with the papers "yup!" he said with a bright smile. The bell hadn't rang yet so Aizawa stepped out of the car to give him a kiss "dad?" Aizawa looked at him and 'hmmd' at him "papa was talking about the sports festival at UA" Izuku was saying with a uncertain face "yess..." Aizawa didn't know where this conversation was going "can I come watch pretty please?!?!" he begged his dad "don't you have school yourself?" Aizawa asked "it's on a Saturday Zawa" Hizashi cut in, Izuku crossed his arms "papa already said I could come!" he stated with a cute pout on his lips.

Aizawa glared at his husband "since when don't we discuss these subjects anymore?" he said crossing his arms, it was too early to have this conversation. "well-" he began but Izuku cut him off "you promised me!" he said stomping one leg on the ground. Hizashi sighed Izuku was about to throw a tantrum so he looked pleadingly at his husband and Aizawa rolled his eyes "fine you can come and watch-" Izuku smiled and jumped up and down in excitement absolutely forgetting the anger he just felt "- but you're staying with us, your papa will have to present the festival so I will keep him company and you can keep me company" Aizawa said narrowing his eyes and a small smile "okay!" Izuku said without a problem "okay" he looked at the time while his husband and son high-fived each other.

School was about to begin so they said their goodbyes and left their selves Aizawa was going to the USJ facility today with his class to test what they would do in certain situations "can we please discuss these kind of situations in the future please, now I looked like the bad guy if I said no" Aizawa said while turning the car and began driving to UA "okay im sorry Shou I just got so exited that he wanted to come look at what the students could do that I forgot and I totally said yes without thinking im just not used to.. this you know" Hizashi said with a kind smile looking at his husband, Aizawa was feeling bad he saw it so he didn't want to make the situation worse than it already was by pissing him off more.

"okay, glad we could work this out" Aizawa said also with a small smile his husband was rubbing off on him he smiled more these days because of him.

The students were already waiting eagerly by the bus of course who wouldn't they didn't really have lessons today only 'cool action' well at least Aizawa was gonna let these problem children work for it, he gave his husband a kiss and opened his door to get out when Hizashi stopped him by the arm "are you mad at me Shou?" Hizashi asked, Aizawa wasn't an idiot he saw that Hizashi was beating himself up way more then he should "what? no Zashi look, now that we're parents we have to make decisions together and I admit we made a mistake the first time. But mistakes are bound to happen no one said raising a child was going to be easy and going to be perfect all the time, and now we can learn from this mistake and not do it in the future. Okay?" Aizawa sucked in a large breath he did not have the energy to talk so much in the morning let alone in a whole day.

Hizashi smiled "thanks, you know you're actually really good at this" Aizawa looked confused "at what?" Hizashi let out a small laugh "cheering me up!" Aizawa got red for a second and wanted to say something when someone ticked on his window "hey Mr Aizawa can we leave now? we don't want to be late!" Iida said while doing these weird hand motions... maybe one of his parents was a aircraft marshal.. anyway he waved goodbye to his husband and reminded him to get Izuku from school because he didn't know when he would get back until Hizashi couldn't hear him anymore because that student was leading him to the bus.

--------------------------------

They arrived at the USJ and everyone was looking at it with wonder or admiration and then there were some that didn't care, they stood in front of the bus and were greeted with space hero thirteen. She greeted the students and then they walked inside "wow" Kirishima breather out thirteen stood in front of class 1-a and started to say what there was at the USJ facility "shipwrecks, mudslides, fires and storms and much more, to be prepared for any kind of disaster. I built this facility to which you all know as Unforeseen Simulation Joint or in short USJ" she put her hands in the air as a happy gesture. Aizawa looked around and put on his annoyed face "thirteen wasn't All Might supposed to meet us here?" he asked. She came a little closer and whispered "well about that apparently he already did some hero work this morning and kind of ran out of his power juice so he's resting at the teachers' lounge back at UA" she explained