Chapter 5 (The Perfect Balance: Development and Date Night)

Location: Schnee Dust Company HQ... Kingdom: Atlas

At the headquarters of the SDC, the boss of the business Jacque Schnee is furious at the latest developments in his slave trade and the fact that General Ironwood embargoed his access to more Faunus slaves from Dragonis.

Jacque: HOW DARE HE HALT MY SLAVE IMPORTS!! 

Jacque then turns to his employee and says in an annoyed tone.

Jacque: Ignore his orders, use our own ships to get what I want and if they ask hush money them.

The employee looks at Jacque and says with slight fear in their voice.

Employee: Yes sir.

And the employee left the office and Jacque sat down on his chair and drank his coffee without realizing that a Viper probe droid heard the conversation and recorded it with its camera lens and then got back to its pod and fired up the thrusters taking off and heading back to Dragonish. 

[What the probe looks like]

Location: Kuroyuri city... Kingdom: Mistral

Team RNJR is currently in a battle with the Grimm known as Nuckelavee.

{What the Nuckelavee looks like}

The Nuckelavee used its large hands to pin Ren and Nore to the wall of a building

Nora: Don't look! 

Nora said to Ren embraced and Ren looks away then Ruby and Jaune charged at the Grimm but it cracks its head towards their direction and uses one of its hands to drop Ren and slammed Nora on the ground breaking her Aura. Ren then began firing at the Grimm with his pistol StormFlower, then Jaune slashed the Neckelavee at the side making it scream in pain. In an abandoned building a Fire team of sith troopers (The fire team consists of 4 sith troopers including the Team leader).

Sith trooper#2: Look at the size of that thing.

Commented a sith trooper looking at the battle then a female sith trooper asked her team leader.