Chapter 7 (An Unyielding Force: The Ultimatum Given to Remnant)

(1 month and some weeks after the Battle of Leadership)

Location: Celestial Palace... Kingdom: Dragonish

After the battle of Leadership and the destruction of Adam Taurus's white fang, the empire pulled all its ground forces to New coruscant, the reason that Pyre is going to give a speech to the whole planet by having his slicers(Star wars version of hackers) hack their networks of communications. Sienna stood next to Pyre proudly if they hadn't met each other she wouldn't be here today.

Pyre: What the matter my Dear?

Pyre asked Sienna.

Sienna: Just thinking... about us.

Sienna said Pyre sensed her fear, Pyre gently held her hand.

Sienna: I thought about what would have happened if we hadn't met.

Her tiger ears pulled back on the thought, Pyre sensed that and kissed her hand making her blush, then he pulled her into a hug.

Pyre: Let those thoughts in the past, you don't have to worry about anything, I will protect you.

Sienna looked at Pyre's gentle yellow eyes.

Pyre's clothes at the moment

Sienna: Thank you for everything

They let go of each other as one of the slicers walked in and bowed.

Slicer: My lord, the connection has been made your speech will be heard in all of their communication devices.

Pyre: Very well.

The slicer left the room.

Pyre: Shall we?

Pyre stretched his hand for Sienna to grab which she did and exited to a balcony that overlooked all of New coruscant, in the air were several floating platforms that had civilian and military observers, and hovering camera droids appeared their cameras facing Pyre.

Speech made by: Icypanzer

Pyre: Residents of the planet Remnant, I am Pyre Palpatine, supreme commander and emperor of the Celestial Empire, and I have come to tell you that you are not alone in the universe. I and the Celestial Empire have arrived to provide this planet Peace, Prosperity, and, most importantly, Order. You will never longer be mistreated! You no longer have to be concerned about the Grimm, Bandits, or terrorist organizations! But I must warn you that if you fight back or reject our rule, there will be consequences, and my soldiers will personally see to it. You have one rotation of Remannt's sun to make your decision. Goodbye for the time being. The people present at the speech celebrated as Pyre and Sienna looked on, this day would signal a glorious day for their empire and Remnant.

Location: Atlas Academy... Kingdom: Atlas

General Ironwood and Winter looked at the screen in front of them, the enemy that had attacked the atlas battalion at Vacuo and the squadron at the Dragon continent.