Celestial Empire Bio(New images added)

⊳ ⊳----------✧------------⊲ ⊲

Celestial Empire

⊳ ⊳----------✧------------⊲ ⊲

Prepare for destruction!

It's usually what the soldiers yell before charging into battle.

⊳ ⊳----------✧------------⊲ ⊲

Headquarters

⊳ ⊳----------✧------------⊲ ⊲

Remnant

The headquarters of the Celestial Empire is located on the Dragonish continent in the city of New Coruscant which doubles as a Dreadnought in chase of an exodus and is mainly on the Imperial palace where Emperor Pyre Palpatine and Sienna Khan live.

⊳ ⊳----------✧-----------⊲ ⊲

Forces

⊳ ⊳----------✧-----------⊲ ⊲

Imperial Celestial Army (ICA for short)

Sith troopers: 165.200 troopers(Consist of Children who were kidnapped by the Sith eternal from their worlds and are used as Shock Troops).

200 troopers(Consist of Children who were kidnapped by the Sith eternal from their worlds and are used as Shock Troops)

Name: Imperial Sith Trooper or Sith Troops

Gender: Mostly Males and some females.

Species: Human.

Homeworld: Varies.

Affiliation: Celestial Empire.

Physical Description: Varies

Personality Traits: Varies.

Equipment: ST-W48 blaster or FWMB-10B repeating blaster or Z6 riot control baton.

Training: To ensure the soldiers had no free will of their own, Sith troopers were subjected to flash training and loyalty conditioning built upon and advanced beyond the Kaminoan procedures of earlier generations. As a result, Sith troopers were imbued with a fanatical loyalty to the Sith Eternal, Pyre and their cause, becoming more obedient and droid-like. The best soldiers in their ranks were elevated beyond the elite status of Sith troopers, becoming a separate class of soldiers altogether. Notwithstanding the aesthetic similarities to the TK troopers and their Sith Eternal counterparts, the crucial difference was in the latter's fearless aggression as well as their discipline, ferocity, and loyalty to the Sith and Pyre. In close-quarters combat, Sith troopers operated in fire teams of three units, who were trained to fight in a braced firing stance for covering sixty degrees of forward arc.