dragging Kiki into this

Emperor Belos soon found out why Hunter seemed so confused before, Hunter didn't have the app. He called in Kikimora.

"What do you need, sir?" Said the little gremlin kneeling down on her short, stubby legs.

"I would like to ask you a question and a request" Said the mighty emperor, sat on his magnificently shaped thone. Maintaining an intimidating manner.

"Of course sir, give me the question and I'll answer it as honestly as I can" Kiki said with a smile. Even though you couldn't see her mouth, you could hear that she was smiling.

"Do you have Penstagram?" He asked the little creature.

"I ummm I do sir" She said after hesitating for a second.

The emperor seemed to lighten up after hearing Kikimora's response. He... he looked happy? It is hard to tell his facial expressions with his mask on.

"I have two requests for you then" He spoke in a happier tone

"What are your requests sir?" She said with a loyal tone, ready to do what he tells her.

"First, bring Hunter to me and secondly, I want you to follow me and like all my posts on Penstagram" He said
Kikimora didn't know if he was joking or just got hit on the head with something. However, Kiki still did what she was instructed to do as to not anger him and keep her position.