Prank >:)

*Edric's POV againn*

As I walked home I couldn't take my mind off of that video, does he have more of him dancing? Is that his whole page? Who cares?! I NEED to check it out!

I reach my house and as soon as I am about to open the door, Emira opens it, she looks like she is about to go out.

"EDRIC!! WHERE WERE YOUU?!?!" She shouted while whispering WERE YOU WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?"

"HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!!" I feel my face heat up.

"NOT YET!!! ANYWAYYSSS, ME AND VINEY ARE GOING OUT TO SET UP SOME PRANKS, U COMING?!"

"OF COURSE I AM! LET'S GO BEFORE WE GET CAUGHT!"

I guess Belos can wait.

We talk on our way to Viney's house, when we finally get there, I see her waiting outside, sitting on a patch of grass.

Em goes running over and jumps on her, knocking Viney to the ground. We all start laughing and then we set off to wherever Em takes us, as we walk I notice them holding hands, ha who are the lovebirds now, sister?

We eventually make it to the library and sneak in, we check around to see if anyone was here. Nothing. Perfect! >:D

"So dear sister, what prank are you thinking?"

"I was thinking we could stick some books together and put some of those weird worm things, I don't know the name of them but the Owl Lady eats them, here I'll show you what I mean."

Em opened her bag to reveal them, Viney and I looked into the bag

"Ohhhh those, I don't know what they are called either but they will be perfect!" Viney seemed excited, this was only her second time pranking people with us so I get why she is. We are amazing.

"Not as perfect as you" -,- not while we are pulling pranks sister

"Let's get started!" I just wanna get it finished before we are caught.

Emira hands me the glue and grabs Viney's hand.

"You glue and Viney can help me plant these everywhere! Oh, and remember to go to Mittens' hideout if you hear something that isn't us"

"I know, I know. Let's just get started!"

And with that I sprinted off and started glueing books shut. After a while, I finish so I walk around to go find Em and her girlfriend.

Suddenly, I hear a voice that isn't any of theirs. Luckily, I'm right next to Mittens' hideout. I message Em telling her that someone is here, I hear something behind me

"I'm already here Ed" it was Em (thank titan), her and Viney were already here I guess.

I still don't know who it was but as soon as they left into a different room, we ran for the exit. We managed to make our way out without being spotted, we ran to the forest, laughing, just laughing. Doing things like this is so so fun!!

We stopped on a clearing in the woods

"How was that for your first proper runaway?"

"That.. was...amazing!" Viney spoke heavily and slowly, trying to catch her breath. I just laughed in response.

"We should probably get home before we all get caught" Em says, she, as much as I hate to admit it, had a point.

Me and Viney agree, we walk Viney home.

"Byeee Vineee, lovee youu"

"Love you too" Viney kissed her on the cheek and ran inside her house.

We start walking back to our house

"Oh moo sister" I laugh, Em was completely red and I mean from head to toe, she was the freshest tomato I have ever seen.

"Oh shut up! You want to do that to Hunter!"

"Hey! Do not!!" I was lying, I do but I am way too nervous and besides he probably isn't single, I mean look at him, he is adorable.

It didn't take long for us to reach our house, we went silent and snook through my window. We managed to make it inside and Em snuck into her room, while I got in bed,I am exhausted and I have school tomorrow.

I'll check Belos' Instagram tomorrow.