...they need a minute

As the two of them watched Belos' videos their laughs stopped and Flapjack's expression changed from 'OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY' to shocked and scared but also he was a bit amused by this. Belos, the person who he was meant to be scared of, was doing the WAP. He let out shocked tweets and looked over at Hunter. Hunter looked like he was getting uncomfortable until he looked over at Flapjack, realised Flapjack was staring back and he gave the little bird an awkward smile.

Flapjack flew to the window and started chirping. Hunter was still trying to understand his little companion but walked over to the window. Flapjack turned into a staff and Hunter now understood what Rascal wanted him to do

"Good idea, let's go to the woods to take our minds off... that.."

With that, Flapjack and Hunter flew off into the cool night sky. Hunter was always more of a night owl, he loved the cooling and relaxing atmosphere and the way the sky glistened at night, it was truly beautiful.

They arrive in the woods, Hunter gets off of Flapjack and sits on a nearby log. Flapjack turns back into his bird self and sits on Hunter's head.

Everything was quiet and peaceful and quiet, the two were taking in the peacefulness of the night. Well... that was until they heard a twig snap behind them. Flapjack quickly turned into a staff as Hunter took a defensive stance, grabbing Rascal, ready to fight the person behind him.

"Come out from behind there!"