Chapter 1: it all started with the nightmares.

'Just another day' that's what was on everyone's mind.. the dorms of class 1-A was awfully quiet, everyone is minding their own business.. Tsuyu Asui and Ochako Uraraka where sitting on a couch, talking about a new book they both enjoyed, Koji Koda was brushing his bunny, the bakusquad were hanging out together.. everything seemed quite well.

Then all of a sudden, just as there was once peace, all hell breaks loose.

"DEKUU!!!"

A certain short tempered blonde was seen bursting through the door, Katsuki Bakugou, one of the highest ranking students when it comes to power..

Being chased by said student was his green haired classmate, Izuku Midoriya, who has known Bakugou since early childhood.

"Kacchan! Stop chasing me and let me explain!!"

The living Mom van of the class, also class president, Tenya Iida is quick to separate the two. Thankfully before either of them broke something or each other's bones.

"Bakugou! Refrain from attacking our fellow classmate! If there is conflict, then we need to resolve it without any violence!"

As soon as both of them seemed calmed, Iida asked for them to explain the situation.

"The danm nerd punched me right in the nose!!"

Bakugou has a bleeding nose, it doesn't look broken, but it still caused a bit of damage.

"Midoriya, please explain. Your not one to attack for no reason.."

Midoriya's expression changed to one of shame.

"I was trying to explain that I havent slept well in a while... I've been having horrible nightmares lately... with the lack of sleep and thinking about those nightmares, I didn't hear when Kacchan was calling me... when he put his hand on me I snapped back to reality and panicked.."

Iida, concerned for his friend, looks at him with slightly widened eyes. He can see the horrified expression that's plastered onto Midoriya's face.

"Midoriya, I advise you talk to the teachers and request a couple days off, you clearly need to try and get a proper night's rest.."

Midoriya's face turned from shameful, to nervous.

"Iida, I'm fine! It's alright, I can't miss school for something as childish as nightmares."

As soon as he said that, a certain teacher has already entered the dorms.

"What about missing class because of nightmares?"

This took Midoriya by shock. Just as he was about to speak, Iida beat him to a reply.

"Midoriya has been loosing sleep, as class president I have urged him to request a few days off at best so he can try and gain a better night's sleep so he can put full attention into school!"

Now, despite what you may think, Aizawa does care for his students more then everyone might think.. the whole 'dadzawa' joke around the school isn't as much a joke as it is a fact. Despite being his teacher, like all the students, he cares about him like his own child. So when Aizawa can see dark circles under his eyes that seem to nearly turn into bags, you know for a fact that he's not gonna have this problem child go through school in this condition.