Chapter 5: a sense of déjà vu 

Right in front of Midoriya was the villain... he couldn't believe it... this was the person who haunted his nightmares!

But... he didn't expect them to be.... small?

They seemed to be about.. 4'1''.

His thoughts were cut short.

"Well!? I don't got all day, Fuckwit!!"

He flinched, then decided to speak up.

"I-I'm sorry I-I needed to s-see you.."

The villain raised an eyebrow under their goggles..

"What? So you can turn me in? Bugger off! I don't feel like murdering you after a long day, drongo."

Midoriya was taken aback. He's never really heard any of these phrases.. they seem to be from out of country..

"It's just.. I've had dreams- no.. nightmares about today.. I thought that they were just fabricated but they always have one thing in common.. y-you..

The villain starts to walk off while he explains, following them like a lost puppy.

"I don't know who you are, but I don't have any answers to that. Frankly, I can't be stuffed.."

Midoriya's mind stopped working for a second.

"Can't be.. what?"

The villain rolled their eyes under their goggles.

"Means I can't be bothered. God I forgot that people in Japan are different then the back in Australia..."

This peeked his interest.

"Your Australian?"

The villain nodded, now removing their equipment. Midoriya's face turn red.

"S-should I look away?"

The villain sighed.

"I'm not taking off my clothes."

Midoriya let out a sigh of relief as he watched, he came to realize something.... they were a she.. although it was a bit hard to tell.. they seemed to have a... more small frame. They looked malnourished, as you can see their ribs and spine.. though... something else that was an eyesore was the scars.. mostly on her body, but also on her face..

 mostly on her body, but also on her face