Chapter 6: feeling numb is...

(There will be some sensitive topics)

Numb... that's all he could feel..

He had just woken up. His throat in agonizing pain. He had been burned by Bakugou many times before.. but it's never been this bad... but all he can feel is numb..

This time, recovery girl had realized it was urgent that she helped. She had become painfully aware that the hospital has become more.. negligent. She couldn't send Midoriya there when he was bleeding excessively faster from his neck. He would've been done for.

"You're lucky your not the one who caused this injury, Midoriya. I may be tired of you coming here, but I won't let a student die on school grounds."

Midoriya just nodded.. he couldn't say anything.. what could he say? His childhood friend nearly killed him... but... now he's just wondering what Warzone is doing... god.. he's only known them for less then a day and he can't get her out of his head.. but he just wants to go to his room.. everyone should be asleep right now.. he wants to get some sleep.

When he was dismissed, he walked across the halls. As he makes it to outside the dorms, he's stopped by a familiar voice.

"Midoriya, my boy! How are you feeling? I heard what happened with young Bakugou and decided to check up on you!"

He turned to see none other than Allmight.. god.. he can't tell why but after the story Warzone told them... he can't look at Allmight quite the same...

"I'm fine... I just want to get some sleep.."

Before Allmight could say a thing, Midoriya had already entered the dorm building...

——————————————————

Weekends... their great... kids get to slack off, play video games, hang out with friends...

And here Midoriya is, eating a fish straight from the river... blood dripping from his mouth and chin..

He looks over to see the dead spirit of the fish, looking straight at him...

"You seem more distracted then usual.. why is that?"

He turned to his shadow with a sigh.

"I can't help but think about her... she seemed so broken.. she looked so lost... like... she needed someone.."

His shadow let out a sigh.

"She can take care of herself, Izuku.. She's a war veteran."

Midoriya let out a sigh and put down the freshly eaten fish, walking out of the park through the evening lit city.. it's always wonderful to see how beautiful the city is when it gets dark..

The beautiful weather is another thing to add to this peaceful... things seem to be better at night..

His thoughts were suddenly cut off by a smaller person bumping into him, though it didn't bother him since he didn't fall over.

"Watch where your going you dumb bloke—"

As soon as the two made eye contact, they had... mixed reactions..