"oh baby.."

______

cierracieara's house 📍December 3rd • 2018 • 5:35 AM

cierra
cieara's house 📍
December 3rd • 2018 • 5:35 AM

cierra sat in front of hervanity mirror humming a slow songs as she put her makeup primer on.

from the corner of my eye she saw horace shirtless as he washed his face, his grey sweatpants hanging a lil low. she already did her hygiene and ect so she didn't bother herself with what horace was doing as started her makeup rapping plain jain/ Nicki Minaj lowly

she felt a warm arm sling around her shoulder and a kiss being planted on her cheek and she smiled into his bare chest "morninggg" she dragged out, looking up at him a bit. "mornin beautiful" horace mumbled clearly still very tired "if you still sleepy go back ta sleep I'll wake you up" "nah i wanna stay up witchu" he answered, rubbing her thigh with his other hand as he had moved it on his leg.

it wouldn't be a problem since her stool/chair was large enough for the both of them, she only hummed a response lifting her head and contuing to do her makeup as she knew it was going to take awhile

___
Omniscient

7:14 AM

finally Cierra thought as she sprayed the setting spray on her face, she had put her hair up inna claw clip and was gonna keep it like that.

she had put her clothes on before she had put her lashes on so she was fully dressed minus her shoes, she had on a black Aeropostale track suit.

"bernard!" she lowly yelled to horace who had jus slipped on his black puffer jacket, he had on a plain black-greyish hoodie on underneath, black amiri jeans that sagged a little with a unbuckled gucci belt and sum jordan 4 black cats on.

let cierra tell you horace looked so fine

"thanks ma" he said walking up to her, omfg cierra could curl up in a ball and never unfold because she could not believe she said that shit outloud. I mean it wasn't bad but still it's still embarrassing to think you said something in your head but you actually said it outloud. like how the fuck does that happen????

horace laughed at how embarrassed she looked with her hands over her eyes. he walked over to her pulling her hands away, "chill ma i give you complements all tha time, so don't trip about it" horace said kissing over her closed eye still holding onto her wrist.

"nie come on guh we got school and shit" the male said pulling the female up along with him, making sure to grab there phones and bags