"can we get together?"

Horacecece's crip📍december 20th • 8:42 pm • cece's room

Horace
cece's crip📍
december 20th • 8:42 pm • cece's room

session 32 - summer walker

Threw away your love letters
I thought it'd make me feel better
I finally got you out my bed
But I still can't get you out my head

I sat on the bed watching the random show cece was watching before i had arrived, black-ish.

I also watched cece as she picked out what she wanted to wear, something colorful nd unique, different from what most girl i saw wearin. Her hair was fresh from her doing it a day or two ago but knowing her she was already ready for something new.
The party started an hour ago but what black person shows up on time? And knowing our friends they weren't even there yet themselves.

I was already fully dressed with my outfit being decent, a bomber jacket cece got for me with a white polo shirt underneath, grey purple jeans and unscathed air forces. My scent fresh and pungent with fresh vanilla scent and sauvage.

"which purse should i wear" Cierra asked, holding up a blue one and a red one. I looked at her outfit and the purses, "uh the blue one" i said scratching my head, hoping i picked a good one. "yeah i was thinking that one too" she said slinging it across her and starting to load her purse up with things, i think, she needed for the night. She sprayed sum of that vanilla perfume shit all over making the room smell good.

"you gon be cold ma" i mumbled scanning her up and down. She looked good as fuck from head to toe, her body glistening from her lotion and her chest semi exposed. "i should bring a jacket huh" she asked knowingly, "dont worry about it i got one in my car" i stood up, stretching and ready to go. "what you eat today?" i lead her out her room, "i had sum leftover this morning" she said confidently and i looked at her with squinted eyes. "yea we definitely getting sum before we slide to dat bitch" i laughed a lil

______

We sat in the wendys parking lot as we ate our food talking about everything and anything, it was now 9:20 sum and the gc was blowing our phones up wondering where we were. My car blasted with music. "boy shut uppp" cierra giggled as i kept grabbing and bothering her on purpose.

_____
omniscient pov:

nardo was tickling and grabbing cierras waist as the younger just giggled, sooner or later nardo had found cece straddled on his lap. At first it was harmless as they had done things of this nature before, but the way they looked at each other this time was completely different. cierras eyes lingered on nardos lips, her falling apart and her hands rubbing his cheek softly.

Nardos hands roamed on her waist and oddly close to her butt. "what you on ma ?" nardo asked wondering, "just kiss me" was all she said before things got serious.

There lips collided as cierras hands softly rubbed on nardos cheeks. nardos hands rubbing all over her body, between the time she said that and now cierras tongue slipped in his mouth. By the time they pulled aways nardos lips were covered in lips gloss. Yet that didn't stop anything, the car was filled with the sense of lust, and there hands found there way to one anothers pants.

Nardo unzipped her shorts first and threw them
in the passenger seat, the same with her panties. His cock sprung out his pants with the help of cierra and they both groaned.

Nardo slipped his fingers in cierras wet folds and moaned his , her head hiding in his shoulder. They both gave a silent consent. As he rubbed more it got faster, and faster, and faster till cierra was a moaning and screaming mess. Pre-cum layed ontop of nardos hard cock.

His fingers were coated and they were ready, nardo slipped the tip in and let her adjust for a second, then he started slow, sensual thrust. This had less lust and more of an expression of his unsaid love for the girl. It could've almost been sentimental if it wasnt for the act they were committing. The activity was so tender of the two. The soft, quiet moans filled the car, it was a slow, steady love and they groped each others bodys.

Cierra continuously whispering his name in his ear, he sped up his pace and she began to meet his thrust. And just like how it started, it ended. They were a out of breath mess as cierra layed on his chest, feeling nardos soft cock still in her.

"let me clean you up ma ma" he held her close on chest as he reached in the glove compartment and took out some baby wipes. He Wiped them down and rubbed her back. "you good cece ?" he asked tenderly and she just mumbled a short answer with a smile on her face. Nardo laughed at how happy she looked "you still tryna go to the party?" he asked and she nodded.

They put there missing pieces back on and cierra touched up her makeup and they threw out all the tissues and finished food.

____
backyardigans🤞🏾
57 unread messages

bernard🫀 we otw nigga damn

k3 bumb ass final fucking ly

big reg its 10 pm the party started at 7 yall niggas must have been fuckin cs wtf

darius yall niggas needa stop thinking with ur bodies and get ur priorities straight 🧏🏽‍♂️

cj🫀 nigga youn one to talk abt priorities 😂 and my sister bet not be fuckin..

omg shut up
and ian nobody been fucking wtf

bernard🫀 yea chillat w dat

rayray yall sure🤨

big reg, darius and 2+ other emphasized
"yall sure🤨"

fuck yall
nd we outside come get us

______

cierra put her phone down with a huff as horace laughed. "ion know why you lying to dem boys" he said.

....

_______________

things escalated quickly..
anyways if ts start gettin enough likes then imna be more consistent since its summerr
thoughts on dis chapter ?
(no proof read, sorry yall)