"sent from heaven"

CierraThe kick-back📍december 20th • 11:01 • the air bnb

Cierra
The kick-back📍
december 20th • 11:01 • the air bnb

I sat on the front as i saw reggie and deray approach us, followed by the rest of guys.

"why you out here lookin grown cece !" k3 yelled and i started laughing, "we ain playing with you" deray added in.

we met them half way "took yall niggas long enough but lets go inside" my older brother, jayvion, said.

——

it was packed, the air hot and thick from all the bodies close to each other.

I had a red cup of taylor port in my hand as r5 played through the whole house, the bass making the house vibrate. nardo hadn't left my side since the second we got there, thats what i loved, he always made sure i was safe and never took his eyes off me at parties.

I kept getting little sneak peaks of his eyes looking at me with a new emotion, no matter how straight his face could be i would always know everything through his eyes. I drunk more and more as i looked around at my friends as they got twerked on or made out with whomever. Soon my cup was empty and my throat already stung from the alcohol. I went into the kitchen my hand slithering away from nardo's i took a shot of henassy and filled my cup back up with taylor port.

I ignored the random nigga that kept coming closer and closer to me, making me claustrophobic by his closeness. I quickly squeezed my way over to nardo, stoping as i see a pretty lightskin girl standing in between nardos legs. I couldnt see his face because of all the people in the way but i just knew it was him from where he was sitting and his outfit. The girl was all giggles and smiles and im not a hater, she was real pretty. Nice height and build, pretty slim face, her hair was a bright shade of purple and it looked real nice on her skin, the grey short dress she wore also hugged her body just right.

Her hands looked like they were rubbing his chest and she was about to lean into him, i couldnt take my eyes off the scene, its like i was shocked? I dont know why, my heart was also pounding. It was like i had seen something horrible because my heart had dropped all the way down to the floor, my mouth also layin agape. something told me to go over there or just a little closer so i could try and hear what they were saying, but, i didn't i think i might but a little scared. Not of him, or definitely not of her, but to hear something i dont like, to hear that he's entertaining this mysterious girl that came out the blue, to hear that she's interested in him.

I still dont know why i might be surprised, nardo doesn't frequently rap but everyone knows he's good at it, he makes money clearly, and his looks are undeniable, he is fine, so i know why people would be coming at him. he never said he was in a relationship because its not like we're together anyways and even if he was that doesnt stop most girls, and its not the first time i've seen him with a girl in this way. So why am i shocked??

Why am i surprised? surprised that since we had been doing all this new stuff that he wouldn't do this? surprised that after the moment we had in the car that he would do this?

Or

maybe im doing to much?

Im jumping to conclusions?

or

maybe i need to leave it alone

and for my own sake i am, im going to walk away and leave this scene alone.

I squeezed my way to the other direction, away from them and closer to were everybody else was at, i knew nobody would be checking for me but i didn't care for some reason i liked knowing they wouldn't know what the fuck i was doin. Not anybody i knew was in sight. Not any one of my brothers, or r5 , or any of the boys. The liquor was making me more relaxed and i loosened up. The short shorts i was wearing had rolled up a little from me walking and i hoped i didn't look a mess.

I still felt that nigga starring me down like he was gon get me, i went deeper into the crowd. They started playing more club like music to get more girls to throw ass, and i was working, i was around this group of girls i'd never seen before as i started shakin ass (an: bye i didn't know what else to put or how to write it better ik it sound awkward) one girl was pulling my shorts down making sure they didn't rise up to much and the rest of the group was hypin me up.

after i couple seconds i felt jeans press up against my ass and i looked back to see a tall dreadhead behind me, i couldnt make out his face but at the moment i dont think i cared. Maybe i was bitter? thats why i was doing all of this to maybe silently get back at nardo but i knew deep down ts was childish thats why the pit in my stomach never went away, i knew this was bad.

_______

"whats ur name pretty ?" the deep voice asked me, his rough hands gently rubbing my waist

"cece" i slurred, my head was killing me, and i don't remember how i went from the crowd to the quiet hallways in the bnb. He licked his lips looking at me all funny like and continued rubbing on me, "whats urs ?" i continued

"scar" he said , his voice made my ears ring, it was so flat when he said it, his expression never changing.

I now have a better look at him because there more light, hes only a little bit taller then nardo but he definitely was older then him too, his dread were long as they passed his shoulders and they were all curly and a jet black color, he had tattoos all across his neck and arms and probably on his chest, u could see the dark mustache and the the growing chin hair. he was a little built, and his eyes were surprisingly a light brown, his outfit was simple, black tee and black jeans and those black and green jordan 3s. He was cute

"how old are you" i blurted out

_______

yall im back, ion kno why i keep leaving yall cs i really do like writing this story but anyways

thoughts on this chapter?

Whats yall first impressions about scar? yall think he gon be sum to cece? you think he bad news? or us there a chance he may have good intentions? how do u think nardo will react to all of this?

(no proof read)

btw i dont prood read when i first publish chapters but i do go back in a day or two later to clean up the chapter