"i lose all control"

ceierrast

ceierra
st.jeffersons highschool📍
december 14th • 2:57 pm • lunchroom

no fear - dej loaf

I know my life can get so crazy but as long as you're right here
None of the gossip, nothing can stop us
I'm wanna love you with no fears
We can do this thing together
Close your eyes and take my hand
'Cause what we have is something special
Baby let's just take our chance

My ears blasted with music as i sung along, i was walking alone on my way towards lunch. My class had already gotten there awhile ago but i took to long in the bathroom, the hallways were empty since A lunch was filled and B lunch was still in there classrooms. I think horace is in algebra right now, his dumbass probably asleep from being out so late but thats what he get.

I could hear a distance chatter behind me but my music was to loud and i didn't care enough to turn it down. "cierra i know you hear me!" i heard a little louder and closer then a hand rested on my shoulder.

oh fuck no

A mug stretched prominent on my face as i shrugged the hand. "Man why you actin like youn kno me shawt" i heard the voice say as there hands went lower, at this point i removed my air pods and quickly turned around making the pair of hands fall off me and low and behold there was messiah.

"man why tf was you on me" i said, i jus wanted to walk to the cafeteria in peace bruh. "i thought since you wasn't around yo punk ass boyfriend you'd stop acting different but i see yo ass still acting boujie like i ain't had you wrapped around my finger just a year ago" He spit out, as soon as you don't want a nigga you "boujie".

"first of all nardo ain't neva no punk you jus tryna show out cus he not here. Secondly, im acting like this because i clearly don't want you, thirdly ian neva been wrapped around nobody's finger get it right baby" i told him, looking at him like he was crazy.

"what going on cece?" i heard from behind me, damn where this nigga come from. "nothing, nothing at all" i simply stated before walking towards nardo.

——

we were sat in the lunchroom, our table filled with almost all of our friends. Darius, jai hungover ass, ja'nia, zoey, rayray, cj, tatiana , reggie, k3 and deray and currently deray Darius and k3 were freestyling
and it was...definitely something.

"omg shut uppppp!" zoey said after it was the third time kacey(k3) had made a joke about her in his freestyle. "like akekeke bitch your not funny" she continued, "then this thick lightskin next to me gon get mad  but if she get up i might have to beat ha ass" kacey, poorly, rapped. "that shit was so corny yo"ja'nia busted out laughing as did the rest of us.

Our friend group was fun asf to be around especially in school , the teachers hate when were together. we had all been friends for at least two years or more except tatiana, cj started getting to kno her over the summer and introduced me to her and i introduced her to the group.

She was super sweet and genuinely shy a huge contrast to my brother which is why i like them as friends, at first i was worried for her because i didn't want my mean ass brother to fuck up wit her. They would be so cute if my brother stopped fucking with that cougar.

we were kind of in pairs
cj and tati
me and horace
ja'nia and jai
darius and one of his many hoes
zoey and kacey
and reggie and deray.

"yall tryna dip to get sum food?" darius asked the group, "nigga lunch almost over" reggie objected
"so nigga" darius chuckled. "shit im down" deray said and kacey mumbled something which made the two go back and forth, see kacey got a lot of mouth.

we began our walk to the front office then reggie , darius, deray and kacey signed themselves out since they were seniors and then they signed us out.

"we're we meeting up at" horace asked, "shii lets got to pappy's" jai opened his mouth. Pappy's was a popular wings and burger spot near the school were everyone stay at before school, during and after.

everyone silently agreed and hopped in there own respected car or with there pair, of course i was with nardo.

"lil narddd" i dragged out, i felt like bothering him today. "yes cece" he said keeping his eyes on the road, i began to shake his shoulder "horaceeee" i said a little louder even though i knew he heard me the first time. "yes ceierra" he replied once more , "would you still love me if i was a frog" i asked "girl get on somewhere" he said with a little laugh

———

we sat at our booth talking and laughing, our food being served a long time ago and we were well into our 5th period meaning we had missed 4th but at this point it was far to late to care.

The boys argued and laughed whilst me and tati were dragged into ja'nia and Zoeys  dumbsmash's.

"thats the last one, i cannot take hitting another woah" i said and tatiana agreed with a laugh

"man y'all lame" ja'nia laughed with us.

we had settled back in our seats and toned into what the rest were saying. "Man Chris doing a lil kick back for Christmas break on Saturday and everybody at the school and they friends coming y'all gon slide?" jai asked. "why not, ill go" Darius said and deray and reggie agreed "i cant, imma be outta town" ja'nia said "me to" zoey added in. "yall already know imma be up in der" cj said and everyone made sounds of mock shock, "you tryna go?" nardo asked me separately "i mean its on a Saturday why not?" it didn't matter to me i mean i did want to wear this one outfit.

"ight me nd cece gon be der"

————-

(no proof read)
chile i guess they gon be young and turnt in the cold