꧁The Beginning꧂

'Ugh. Not again.', you thought as you heard your mother screaming your name. "YES?", you shouted back. No answer. You knew even if you did it again your mom wont hear you. it's as if she was deaf when it comes to this.

So you opened your bedroom door before shouting "YES MOM?", down the stairs. "HAVE YOU CLEANED YOUR ROOM YET?", finally an answer. Even if it's not the one you hoped for.

"NO, NOT YET. WILL DO SO TOMORROW", you screamed back down. Before your mom could answer you closed the door.

Lately you weren't motivated to do anything at all. Even the smallest task's were already a burden. You knew you needed a break from this.

After you took a sip of water you threw herself on your bed just looking at the roof.

*buzz*

A notification. You looked at your phone to see countless messages you had been ignoring for the past week and just got reminded that you still had to answer.

Ignoring them again, you opend TikTok since it was the only thing where you didnt feel pressured at all by anyone. The first TikTok you stumbled upon picked your interest.

'Shifting? I haven't tried that in ages. *pause* Aw man, I really would need a change rn. So f*** it, why not.'

Immediately after finishing that thought you stood up to get pen and paper. You wrote down your script and decided that 'My Hero Academia' would definitely be the perfect place to stay for a while.

'yes, that looks perfect', you thought to yourself after you finished. The script got folded and carefully placed under your pillow, just in case.

Since it was only 7:34pm you still had time before heading to bed, so you decided on what method to use by researching a bit.

'The Raven method seems pretty good. I will combine it with the Pillow method tho. Just to be safe.', you thought to herself.

☞︎︎︎Time skip☜︎︎︎

Finally, you finally got tired.

For the last time today you went through your script to memorize all of the details you wrote before laying down and putting on subliminals.

'Okay now, no limbs touching and concentrate.' You took a deep breath brfore starting:

'1...2...3...4.. I will shift tonight...5...6..7..'

'...27...28...29..'

'..43...44...45...'

while counting your mind wandered off to different places, but you tricked it with always making those places places in your dr.

'..78...79...80...'

finally the last 20 and you will be there you thought.

'..98...99...100'

'I could open my eyes now and see, maybe I'm already there?', you thought while already drifting off to sleep.

☞︎︎︎The next morning☜︎︎︎

'Ew what why', you thought as you woke up with the sun in your face,'I never leave my blinds open'. Half asleep and still in Zombie mode you walk over to your window to close it.