꧁Hero Costume꧂

You were stunned when you saw Aizawa's sketch. It was truly amazing! Not yet 100% what you wanted, but almost there. You just sat there, speechless.

"Y/n close your mouth, or the flies will build their next home there", Mic said giggeling. Quickly you closed it while blushing, you didnt even notice it was open.

Aizawa sketched a black, skintight top with a high collar, which had an open back for your flame wings. Fitting for the top he added black cargo pants with a higher up waistband and a pair of black boots.

"I love it Dad. But I still want to add some small things before we hand it in. Midnight, can I take a look at yours?", you quickly said.

"You didnt look at mine yet?", Midnight dramatically said pretending to be sad. "Sorry, Hizashi's was just so breath taking I couldn't get my eyes off of it", you jokingly said which made you guys chuckle again.

When you saw Midnight's design you looked at her and said:"this is basically just your costume, but in black". "Yes of course! only the best hero costume for you kiddo!", she proudly exclaimed.

You sighed as you put her drawing aside. Time to let your imagination run wild.

After some time you added black, fingerless, leather gloves with a ring of small spikes on the bottom. You corrected the shoes so you could use them as some small jetpacks when activating your quirk on your feet.

Last but not least you added a pair of safety glasses out of blue stained glass (inspired by hawks) so you wont have any flies in your eyes and to cover your mouth you added some kind of black mask, like Kakashi from Naruto has.

'That's it. That's exactly what I wanted', you thought, 'on second thought....'. you erased the mask again. 'If I want one I can add it later. I dont think it fits the fit'.

Proudly you presented your idea to the others.

"Omg. This. This is it", Midnight said. "Yeah y/n this screams your name", Mic added seemly impressed. "Let's turn this one in", before you could say anything Aizawa already took the paper, put it in an envelope and send it to UA.

☞︎︎︎Time skip☜︎︎︎

This one week you had left you used to fly around the city and train with your quirk. You wanted to be prepared for UA. Especially because you already knew what was coming towards you on the first day.

Two days beforehand you were out and just enjoying flying around the city when you saw something very familiar in one of the small streets.

You landed on the nearest rooftop to spy and just look, nothing more, just observe.

'The League of Villains', you thought when you saw them,'what are they doing here? Are they already on the move? Omg is that Dabi??'. Completely lost in thought you forgot to watch your surroundings.

"Oi Kiddo, what are you doing here?", you looked up to see a certain Pro Hero. As soon as you locket eyes your face got painted in a bright red.

'Nonononono not now, not now', you paniced. This was not how you imagined your first meeting with him. The man you had a massive crush on in your home reality.

You didn't say one word to him, turned around and sprinted to the edge of the building.

"HEY WAIT KIDD WHERE ARE YOU-", you heard him scream after you. You didn't dare to look back, you knew he was right behind you.

Without a second thought you jumped from the edge an spread your wings mid fall.

As fast as you could you flew back to your window to lock it from the inside and let your blinds down. Your heart was pounding and your thoughts went wild.

'Ah shit I totally ruined it. I really wanted to have a good first impression on him, but now I can definitely cross that from my list'

You sighed and threw yourself on the bed.

"Birdie, food's ready", you heard Aizawa shout as soon as you hit the mattress. 'Ugh', was your only reaction to this. Food is nice of course, but a nice nap would have been something now.

At the same time you were happy about Aizawa calling you by your nickname: Blue Bird or Birdie for short. He gave you this name after the kids in your kindergarden bullied you for having such an 'evil' quirk to make you feel better and think different about it. At least that's how you scripted it.

You dragged yourself back on your feet and then to the kitchen. You let yourself fall onto the chair you also sat this morning. 'This is my chair now', you thought smiling to yourself.

Aizawa placed down a plate of f/f in front of you and you immediately started digging in. "Someone seems hungry today. What did u train?", he asked curious.

"Today was flying speed and agility. I'm exhausted", you responded. You didn't lie, you just didn't mention how you trained it.

"Can't imagine", Aizawa said smiling at you which you responded with making faces at him but then also started smirking, "take a shower and then rest. Also rest tomorrow. You've been training all week. Your body will need a rest before you start at UA on Monday", he added.

You nodded in response and the both of you continued the meal in silence, as usual.

☽︎--------------------------------------------☾︎

Creators Note:

I know this one was a reather short chapter, but I hope you still enjoyed it ^^ I could've put the first day at UA in here as well, or at least a part of it, but I thought it was better to start a new chapter c:

Btw who do you think the pro hero was? :o :)

Take care guys! See you next chapter ^^