꧁Hero Training꧂

After nearly killing your phone you finally woke up and turned off the alarm properly. You were sure if u hadn't Aizawa would've stormed in and done it for you. Not in a nice way tho.

You got up and changed into your uniform. When you were done in the bathroom you headed for the kitchen with great success. Aizawa was already up and waiting for you with breakfast.

As usual you both didn't talk while eating and just enjoyed the silence. "Let's go", Aizawa said when you finished and you two started getting ready to go out.

"If Bakugo tries to kill me, will you stop him?", you said. Aizawa looked at you a bit confused and then answered:"I will think about it". With that you two were on your way to UA.

Arriving at the gate your ways split. Aizawa headed his usual way behind the building and you went your usual way through the main door.

☞︎︎︎Time skip☜︎︎︎

'Oh god', you thought,'I really dont have the motivation to deal with him right now'. You could hear Bakugo already rant about you leaving him at Midoriya's last night. You knew what was coming for you, when you did it, but now that it was there, you were way too tired.

'Man, I have to go in anyways', and with that you opened the 3 meter door.

When you looked inside the classroom you could see Bakugo getting hold back by Kirishima, Sero, Denki and Deku, to not attack you.

"YOU LITTLE RAT I WILL KILL YOU", he screamed. "Ka-chan, it's not so bad calm down", Deku said while giving his best to not get hit by Bakugo. "SHUT UP NERD OR I WILL BLAST YOUR HEAD AWAY". "Bakugo this is highly improper behavior. You can clear up your misunderstanding by simply talking to y/n", Iida added.

You just sat down next to Mina without anything while sinking into your seat. "Girly what happend, you look aweful", Mina said while looking very concerned, "also what did you do to him?", pointing at Bakugo.

"I slept what felt like 5 minutes last night. Don't worry, I'll be fine at around lunch time probably. To him? Nothing. Except convincing Midoriya's mom that Bakugo would like to drink some tea with her", you added with a smirk.

Mina bursted out laughing and you couldn't hold back to laugh a little with her.

Then Present Mic came in and your lesson started.

☞︎︎︎Time skip☜︎︎︎

You were right. As soon as the food was on your tablet you already started feeling better. And after taking a sip of the energy drink(/coffee) you got, everything was back to normal.

"Are you sure you're okay?", Mina asked you still concerned while pointing at your drink. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?", you answered a bit confused. "Well you see, usually only Aizawa gets those", still pointing at your drink, "and it usually means he hasn't slept in 72 hours".

"Here, try it", you just hold out your drink to Mina while she looked at you skeptical, "One sip is not going to kill you". She finally took it and tried.

"Ew, this tastes extremly sweet(/bitter)", was her first thing to leave her mouth before she took another sip. And another one. And another one. "Imma get myself a new one", you said smiling. "Get one for me too", Mina said with glowing eyes.