꧁Your first Day꧂

You heard your alarm go off and your mood immediately worsend. 'It's way too early', you muffled into your pillow, but then turned to look at your phone.

'aaah omg I totally forgot', smiling ear to ear you got up and got ready as fast as possible. Now that you knew what day it was you weren't tired anymore.

"Miss it's way to early to smile so bright", Aizawa said when he saw you and pretended being blinded by you which made you smile even more.

"Oh come on, you know I've been looking forward to this day for ages", you complained jokingly. "Yeah whatever", he responded while putting sunglasses on, "What teacher do you think you'll get?". "Pff hopefully not someone that wears better clothes", you said to pay him back for the sunglasses.

"Those are designers!", Aizawa said and then you two busted out laughing. You never knew that Aizawa could be so funny sometimes. It sure was out of Character for him, but you didn't mind at all.

After breakfast you two went to UA together. You both had your bags in one hand and your bottle of water in the other. Except Aizawa's was a yellow sleepingbag.

"See ya later kiddo", Aizawa said when you got to the entrance. "Later dad", is what you responded. It felt a bit strange calling him dad, but you figured your dr-you did that too. Also he didn't look like it was unusual for him which showed you were right.

After he vanished behind the school you went towards the entrance.

Your eyes were wandering around before seeing a certain someone: 'So many people. Oh my there is Deku'. He was shaking from head to toe which made you smile a bit.

Suddenly he tripped over something and fell. You knew that scene. Ochako cought him right before he hit the ground.

"Aw man I wish I had that on camera, look how flustered both of them got. This is the beginning of a nice love story", someone said behind you. You turned around to see Mina. "Hey I'm Mina Ashido. Nice to meet you! What's your name?", the pink girl smiled at you while waving with her hand.

"I'm y/n l/n", you smiled back, "nice to meet you too. Are you new here as well?"."Yes, I'll be in class 1A from today on. What about you?". "Oh my god! Me too!", you pretended to be surprised. "Gosh finally I'm not alone anymore", relieved she looked at you.

The two of you started talking and walked together to your classroom.

"That's what I call a door", Mina looked up at the door which was as high as the ceiling.

Suddenly you heard an angry voice come from behind you: "Move it extras". Both you and Mina stepped aside and couldn't get out even one word.

When you cought yourself again you looked at Bakugos hair and said: "Someone had a wild night". Mina giggled while the blond boy just looked confused. "Who asked for you to talk?!", Bakugo snapped back which made you smile as well.

He was about to attack you when somebody stepped between you two. "It is highly improper to attack a lady", you looked at the back of the persons head and figured it was Iida.

"What do you care mommy's boy?!". The two started an argument, which continued the whole time until the teacher came.

But at least he wasn't focused on you two anymore so you slipped through the door and chose to sit behind Mina.