Kyle - secrets

KYLES POV: At lunch I was quiet, Stan was happy and laughing, but if you looked close you could see his eye bags and his tear stained face. He's been crying today.

I quickly realized I was staring and turned to face my food. I felt sick, why did I have all these feelings for Stan?

Im gay, I know that. But why do I have to fit the stupid stereotype of falling for my straight best friend? Also my family is shit, my parents are always arguing, and Ike finally hit puberty.

Ike is sweet to me, but he's always back talking my parents and getting into a shitload of trouble at school. I keep feeling like I was loosing everything. Stan is all I have left, I've already almost lost him once due to his depression, I cannot do that again.

"You good?" Stan asked bumping my shoulder with his elbow, he had a soft smile of worry. I blushed into a derpy smile, "Y-yeah." I said, melting away.He was so sweet, and cute, and nice, and funny, and hot.

I noticed Kenny and Stan whispering, but this time I could hear them. Kenny was on the other side of Stan. "Are you gonna do it?" Kenny mumbled. "Yeah, I have to or else I'm just gonna be miserable." Stan replied. "I'll go with you. If she pulls something Ill be right beside you." Kenny said in a comforting tone.

I was jealous. They had secrets, Stan was keeping from me. I watched Stan get up and walk away, Kenny following behind him. I rolled my eyes and sighed, staring down at my food.

"Something wrong Kyle?" Butters asked from across the table. I glanced next to him, Cartman and seemed to have something stupid going on himself so he was preoccupied.

"I, I sort of like someone. And I don't think he likes me back." I mumbled so Butters could hear. "Oh I'm sort of in the same situation. Gee, he's so strong and handsome, and cute." Butters was so head over heels for this mystery person.

"Who is it?" I asked in a hushed voice, curious on his little crush. "Well, you can't tell anyone." He giggled. I nodded furiously, eager to hear his secret. "It's Kenny." He whispered, stabbing his food with a fork softly.

My jaw dropped, "No way. You should totally tell him." I replied, excited for my friend. "You think?" He smiled. "Yes! He clearly likes you!" I grinned. He rolled his eyes and smirked. "What about you?" He asked, flipping the conversation.

"Well. It's, Stan." I said dropping my voice so only he could hear. Butters nearly fell backwards hearing this new info. "Oh! Well, you two are close. Maybe he does like you back and you just don't know it yet." Butters responded shrugging.

I wasn't happy with his response, it was clear Stan didn't like me back. And Butters blank response wasn't helping. My smile quickly faded and I looked down at my food, feeling worse than ever.