Kyle - talking

KYLES POV: Finally the last bell rang. All day I've just been out of it, a ton of shit was happening and I didn't know a thing. When I got to my locker, my raven haired friend walked up to me.

"Stan." I said, shutting my locker in his face. "Do you wanna hangout tonight..?" He asked quietly, hesitance in his voice. I sighed and looked up at him, I couldn't say no, he needed me. "Yeah, my house?" He nodded and we made our way to the buses.

TIMESKIP TO KYLES HOUSE

"UGHHH!" Stan yelled, throwing the controller on the ground. I laughed at his anger, he was so funny. He looked up at me, I was on my bed and he was on the floor next to me.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" I questioned, I had been waiting all night for the right moment. He glanced up at me and nodded, I patted the bed, welcoming him to sit next to me.

He climbed onto the bed and took a deep breath. He explained everything, wholeheartedly, his shitty relationship with Wendy, telling Kenny, them finding her with Kevin, Kenny punching Kevin, all of it.

We sat there quiet for a minute, he wasn't crying, which was a good thing. "Why didn't you tell me..?" I asked, worried for an answer. He looked up at me in complete sadness, "I didn't want you to worry." He looked he was gonna cry now.

"Dude. Even if I did worry, you know you'd never be a burden to me." I said softly, I put my hand on his, it was sitting on the bed shaking. I felt myself blush at the contact but it was okay. I know his gullible ass didn't even notice.

He looked up at me and smiled, we locked eyes. That's when I noticed it, he was blushing too. Faintly, but I definitely noticed it.