Stan - party (part one)

STANS POV: I hung up on Kyle with a grin. I loved parties, especially Tolkiens, he was rich rich. My phone started ringing again, but this time it was Tolkien.

"Hey dude what's up?" I answered. "Hey Stan. Can you steal some of your dads drinks for this party? Y'know from his alcohol tasting phase?" I widened my eyes at the question, a little surprised but not mad.

"Yeah, yeah of course." I hung up and went downstairs, he was asleep on the couch. Great. I took a couple bottles as quietly as I could, slipping them into my backpack.

I flinched as he woke up. "What's all that clanging in there Stanley?" He asked, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and closed the glass cabinet. "Just getting a glass of water." I lied.

He didn't reply and went back to bed. I checked my phone. Shit, it was 6:30. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the house, driving off to Tolkien black's house, ready to have the time of my life.

I knocked on the door, there were rainbow lights flashing inside. "About time." Tolkien said opening the door. "Dude you're the last one here." I sighed and walked inside.

Everyone stared at me and I smirked, pulling out the drinks. "YESSS! STANLEY MARSH AM I RIGHT!?" Clyde cheered, bringing me into a hug. Kyle looked my dead in the eyes with a disgusted look. Shoot.

"Alright kiddos have fun with these. Drink them up, they are not going back to Randy." I laughed, slamming them on the counter. "Oh we will." Tolkien smiled, Clyde nodded and immediately got all the cups out, pouring drinks.

When I walked away I ran into Kyle. Shit. "Dude, you said you wouldn't drink." He looked annoyed. "Dude, I didn't say I wouldn't drink I just said I wouldn't go crazy." I said in a soft tone.

He sighed, knowing I was right. "Okay, just promise me you'll be okay tonight." I smiled and nodded, putting a hand on his cheek to comfort him.