Kyle - Journal (short chapter)

KYLES POV: At school I stood alone at my locker. Stan went to the bathroom and I needed a break from everything. But it didn't last long.

"Kahl." A snobby voice said. Cartman. "What do you want?" I snarked, glaring at him. "You're hiding something." He smirked. "No I'm not?" I lied, but he saw right through it, of course.

"Hmm.." he snatched a book out of my bag, and my heart dropped when I saw what it was. My journal. "Fucking give it back!" I shouted, he held it above my head.

Shit. Stan appeared next to us, getting back from the bathroom. He opened the book, "lots of gold in here." Cartman laughed. Stan looked at me in concern, I turned back to Cartman. "Give. It. Back." I spouted.

He shook his head. "Oh there's lots in here about you." He said pointing at Stan. I watched Stan widen his eyes, it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Without thinking I punched Cartman in the face. The book slowly fell to the ground and I snatched it up. Stan quickly covered his mouth in shock, and I sighed, shoving it back in my bag. Cartman silently walked away, and I left in the other direction.

Embarrassed of the scene I just made in front of Stan.