Part 9

Hello everyone I'm back! I'm sorry that it took this long for me to update again! I have been really busy with school but I'm free now! I've finally graduated from hight school so I'll have more free time to write and publish! So expect more updates constantly! I hope at least *nervous laugh* anyway! I hope you all are having a great day and if not we'll then I hope that tomorrow will be better! I hope this long chapter makes up for not updating in so long! Enjoy this really cute picture I found of kakashi and one of his hounds and their pups!See ya at the next update. Bye my little potato's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Asa's POV:

I feel the bed dip a little bit and I open my very sleepy eyes with a equally sleepy expression and I see that's it's papa setting down on the bed and he looks at me smiles and ruffles my hair making me smile slightly and he laughs softly.

“Good morning kiddo sleep well?” I nod and groan when I feel all my bones pop when I start to set up and stretch out my stiff body.

“Yeah” I reply with a raspy voice making papa laugh again.

“Come on let's go downstairs Mom has breakfast ready” he says while motioning me to set up and I set up as he picks me up and carries me to the top of the stairs and sets me down at the top and I raise and eyebrow and he smirks.

“Race ya bean!” my eyes widened when he bolts down the stairs

“HEY NO FAIR PAPA!” I exclaim while chasing after him, I grab the stair rail and hope on and slide all the way down sliding past papa I turn around and stuck my tongue out and laughed at his shocked face.

“That was cheating little bean!” he says while putting his hands on hip while pouting when he got at the bottom of the stairs.

“No it wasn't you started before me so your the one that cheated. I just thought of a faster and easier solution to win.” I say while laughing he smiles and shakes his head and picking me up making me squeal. We come into the kitchen and we see momma setting at the table with breakfast setting on our plates at the table papa sets me down in my chair we all start to eat.

After we all finish eating we all take out dishes to the sink and me and momma both helped papa wash the dishes and put them away, after we are all done momma and papa both look at each other than at me making me frown.

“Momma,papa what's wrong?” I ask slightly confused and concerned papa picks me up and him and momma both walk into the living room and papa sets down on the couch taking me with him and setting me next to him and then momma crouches down in front of me and giving me a sad smile making me very confused. Momma than puts her hands on my shoulders and looking me into the eyes and smiling sadly.

“Asa sweetheart there's something we need to tell you okay? And it's okay for you to cry” I nod growing even more confused.

“what's going on?” I say while looking momma in the eyes and then looking at papa who smiles sadly at me. “Asa honey Obito didn't make it I'm sorry little bean” my eyes widened “S-so my feeling was right then?” I say making their eyes go wide “what?” They ask confused “I--I don't know I just felt it” I whisper while looking down at my knees trying to stop the tears from flowing but it just made them fall harder.

“Oh Asa,I'm so sorry my baby” momma said while bring me into a tight hug all I could do is hug her back and burry my head in her neck I feel papa put his hand on my back and start to rub my back gently.

“Why did it have to be him? He had a very bright future ahead of him even if people didn't see it themselves.” I mumble threw the tears.

“I don't know baby I don't know” momma said softly. I cry for a little while longer,while momma and papa are trying to comfort me I finally calm down and I break away from the hug and wipe my eyes and sniff.