Pt.2

Sorry I have been gone I had to have surgery and then I was recovering and then I got grounded and got my phone taken but then got it back but then forgot my password 😂😔 but I'm back!  Anyway let's get on with it.
.
.
.
.
.
Asa POV:

I woke up really early and got up to go get dressed and after I went down stairs and I was greeted by my mom cooking a small breakfast. “Good morning mom” I said as I sat down at the table. She turned around and smiled and said “good morning did you sleep well?” I replied with “yes ma'am is daddy on a mission?”

“Yes he is but he will be back tomorrow morning if not later tonight”  “oh ok” I at my breakfast and after to got don't I walked to the sink and I help mom wash dishes. Then we went to the door and got on my ninja sandals on and we walked to the academy we said our goodbyes and I walk inside and set down,then a ravin haired boy with goggles came up to me and asked me is he could set next to me and I of course let him I mean even tho I am really shy but I pushed my shyness behind me and told him that he could.

He told me that his name was obito. Then a couple of minutes later the boy that I almost ran into the other day walked into the class I guessed because all the girls excepted for me squealed. I turned my head and I saw the gravity defined grey haired boy from the other day and I gave him a quick small smile and turned back around to talk to obito. Then not even five minutes later Aden sensei came in and started to teach so me and Obito had to listen.

Kakashi pov:
I woke up to my alarm blaring so I did the next best thing I smashed it with my fist.(wow aggressive much) I got up and walked to my bathroom and took a shower and got dressed and walked downstairs to my kitchen and made a small breakfast, I finished my breakfast and looked at the clock and it was 7:50. I sighed and got up and washed my dishes and put my mask up and walked out the door to the academy.

As soon as I walked into the door of the academy I was surrounded by fan girls which included all of the girls besides a red headed girl. She was talking to a ravin haired boy with goggles. She looked over at me for a splet second and I swear I saw her smile and turn back around to continue talking with the boy.I just sat down in my seat and got out my book and started to read in till our sensei, Aden Sensei(idk I just added a radom name) came in and started to teach the class so I put my book up and sadly started to listen.

Still Kakashi's POV:

Aden sensei was just finishing up talking when a ninja came in and asked for Asa the red headed girl to come with him. "So that's her name" I told my self. Then Aden sensei told us that we could go so I went to my house and started to read my book and then I got up and got up to go do my night routine and then I passed out wondering what the ninja needed Asa for.

Asa POV:
Aden sensei was finishing up talking when a ninja came in and asked for me. Sensei looked at the ninja then at me and nodded so I got up and followed him. Me and the ninji walked out of the room and he said that we were going to the hokage office. We arrived at the hokages office and the ninja knocked on the door. We heard a soft “come in” and then we opened the door and walked in and lord third looked up from his paper work and smiled at us and said “ahh thank you Max (again another random name) for being Asa her your dismissed” max then nodded his head and bowed and left.

I was highly confused why lord third summoned me here in tell he spoke up, “Asa you must be wondering why I called you here, aren't you?” I replied with “yes sir” he smiled and then Motioned me to come closer and I did and he then smiled again and said “Asa I see the will of fire in you, and I do believe that you will do great things for this village and I also believe that you are very strong and wise for your age and I would like to promote you to chunin, do you expect?” When lord third said that I was beyond surprised to say the least my eyes widened and my mouth opens parsley, lord third laughed at this.

Lord thirds pov:
As soon as I asked Asa if she would become chunin she was shocked her eyes widened and her mouth opened parsley, I couldn't help but smile and laugh at her reaction. She began to regain her composure and then give a closed eye smile and then bowed and said “lord third I would love expect becoming chunin.” I smiled at this and said “no need to bow little one it is a honor to gift you this promotion Asa Chan here if your leaf headband.”

Asa then got up from her bow and took the leaf headband and smiled and said  “thank you lord third is that all you needed?” I smiled at her and said “no I was also going to ask you if I can train you myself, is that ok?” As soon as I said that she went wide eyed and the smiled and said “it would be a honor to train under you lord third” I smiled at this and said “no need to be formal just call me sarutobi sensei or sensei.” After I said that she then smiled again and said.

“hai sensei, if that is all you needed may I go now you know how my mom gets when I am late for dinner.” I smiled at her and said “yes cold that is all I needed, and training starts on Monday at training ground 7 at 8 and you don't have to go to the academy any more I will inform your sensei that you graduated early, you are dismissed” she smiled and said “hai thank you have a great rest of the day sensei” I nodded and smiled as she turned around and walked out the door.

Asa POV:
After I left the hokoge office I smiled wide and then ran to my house and when I got there I opened the door and said “I'm home” my mom then came into the hallway and smiled at me then she raised a eyebrow at me because she could see I was holding back my excitement then she said “what has you so happy” then she realized that I have a headband, and then I couldn't hold in my excitement anymore I just blurt.

“IM A NINJA NOW YA KNOW!!” She just laughed at my excitement and ran and gave a bone crushing hug and said “wow look at that you are dads going to be happy to see that ya know” I smiled widely and said “yep I can't wait to tell him ya know, oh and guess the best part.” My mom than said “what's the best part ya know?” I smiled while jumping up and down saying.

“lord third going to train me starting Monday at 8 at training ground 7.” My mom then went wide eyed and said “WHAT he's going to train you!?” I giggled and said “you bet I'm going to be the strongest ninja and protect the village and you and dad ya know.” Mom then smiled at this and said “I have no doubt that you will become strong and protect the village, now go get cleaned up for dinner and we can tell dad the good news at supper ya know.” I then smiled and said “hai” and hugged my mom and she hugged back and let go then went upstairs to clean up.

After I got cleaned up I walked down stairs and I saw my dad walking in the door I smiled widely and said “welcome home papa” he smiled and took off his Sandals and then walked over to me and kissed my head and said “hello blossom what's got you all happy?” I smiled and then said “lord third promoted me to chunin and is also going to train me starting Monday at 8 ya know.” Smiling like a mad man.

My dads eyes widened and smiled and said “woah He's going to train you and you got promoted to chunin?” I then giggled at his reaction and said “that was mommas reaction to and yep I'm going to be the strongest ninja and protect you mom and the village to ya know.” He smiled and patted my head and said. “I don't doubt that one bit blossom, I'm going to go get cleaned up for dinner ok?” I then nodded and walked over and sat down at the table as my dad walked upstairs to get cleaned up. We all ate and then we all said good night and went to bed.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this is kinda a long chapter see ya later my potato's.
                                                     ~1614~ words