14

Cassandra

I groan stirring around in the sheets, I feel this warm tingly feeling after rolling over too far and I am being welcomed into big, strong arms. "Stop moving." His eyes are still closed, his voice lower & raspier than usual. This makes me squeeze my thighs together, I have no idea how I could even want anymore with the aching feeling that ran throughout my lower half.

I immediately notice the marks he left on me, they are kind of sore but that doesn't even take away from the throbbing sensation between my legs. I turn over knowing that I physically cannot handle anymore, but my sister always said that I could do anything if I put my mind to it. I subtly press my ass against his shaft, it throbs against me and I'm biting my lip hoping for him to make a move. It startles me when he quickly places his hand on my hip with that stern grip of his, the big hand brings me comfort. "Don't."

"Okay." I comply, I scoot back over to the other side of the bed not wanting to disturb his sleep any longer. He reaches over and wraps his hand around my stomach and pulls me back into him, he growls in my ear and his breath fans my skin. "Stop playing wit' me, Cassandra. Go back to sleep." His grip on me is tight, I can't move, my only choice is to do what he says. That doesn't mean I'm going to be so easy to deal with, I do what I want when I want to do it, & right now... I want to make this hard for him.

I press my back against his front, his warm embrace makes my body tingle and I am comfortable with the feeling of him & me being a whole. He groans lowly, I feel the vibrations on the top of my head where his rests. "Cassandra, come on now. We have somewhere to be in a couple hours, let me sleep."

I pouted at this. What he was saying was true, and when he's sleepy he's grumpy, it's best for him to just go to sleep. I whine, it's childish but I really needed him inside of me right now, but he needed sleep. "Stop all that whining, you're not 4."

"Shut up." I snap. "Go to sleep since you need it so bad."

"Cass-"

"Stop calling me by my government, that's not my fucking name, bro." At this point I was just saying anything, I was dick deprived. He had everything I wanted, everything I needed, but he won't give it to me. I can't just take it, that's weird, so I have no other choice but to sit here hot and bothered. "So you get to call me bro after I told you not to, but I can't call you by the name on your birth certificate? Don't make me mad Cassandra, control yourself and go back to sleep."

"But I can't, and I said stop calling me that! Get off me." I was beyond irritated. "Stop raising your voice at me." He grips my thigh so tight, he's sending me a warning. "Fuck you gone do? Coach me on how to control my anger? Get the fuck-"

"You need some dick that bad, huh?"

"Yes." I whine, I was obsessed with dick. Not just any dick, but his dick, and he wasn't giving it to me. "Say it."

"I need some dick, Roman."

"Please?"

"Please, I need it." And just like that, he lifts my thigh and I'm getting excited, he moves my bonnet out of his way and kisses my cheek, he trails those kisses down to the back of my neck as his tip teases my entrance. I feel him sliding it in, this is it, I'm gonna have a really good day now.

CASSANDRA

I shoot up from the bed, sweat dripping down my forehead and I look around to see nothing but my empty bedroom. Beside me is Danny, she's smirking at me, her arms folded against her chest as she leaned against the headboard. "Another dream about the therapist?"

"No." I lie straight through my teeth. I don't dream much, but whenever I do it's always this dream. We're in different places around the world, taking trip, fucking on every surface that could hold us. We don't even have sex all the time, those dreams are rare, but this dream happened to be one of those. Usually we're chilling, doing normal people things.

We're happy.

"Then why we're you like oooh Roman, I love you so much-"

I cut her off by throwing a pillow at her, she catches it and laughs. She should really consider football. "It's been 3 months, if you don't go find that man and tell him that you're sorry." I nod and push her out of my room, I can't deal with anymore talk about him. Not now.

It's been three months since my therapy ended, I got a certificate and everything. Being that close with my therapist might've been a mistake, but it was a life changing experience nonetheless. We stopped fooling around once he realized I'd never reach my full potential until I've changed my ways completely. That was towards the end of my therapy, a couple weeks before, and he was right. I had already changed so much, but he said he was holding me back. It was true, but I also knew it was just a front to cover up the real reason for why we couldn't fool around anymore.

I was so sad the moment I knew I had to let him go.

Looking in the mirror of my bathroom always took me back to those times. I completely scrubbed down the bathroom, if only I could scrub down my mind. All over my house, he took me over and over again. All over his house, he took me over and over again. On the bed, the couch, we watched movies and ate our faces off. At the grocery store is where I have it worse, I remember walking those isles asking him what he wanted me to cook whenever I stayed the night at his house.

We'd go home and cook together.

One of those nights was the night he told me something that would change our lives, it would change me. I'd embarrassed him even though it was just us in the room, it was supposed to be a safe space for the both of us, but I ruined that because that was all that I knew how to do. Ruin things. Roman calls it self-sabotage, but I call it stupidity.

It was him, the man I had truly wanted for so long. I had finally gotten him back and I was the reason for why I lost him again.

He was all I could think about, all I wanted. I let go of everyone else & everything else, but I couldn't let go of him.

Maybe my sister is right.

I need to go find that man and tell him I'm sorry.

_____________________
IM BACKKKKKKK

Sadly, this book is coming to an end. Chapter 18 will be the last chapter, I may make a sequel but I don't know, it depends on what you guys think bc I don't mind at all. I didn't plan on doing that, but I will :)

My schedule hasn't changed, updates will still be on Mondays, Wednesdays,& Fridays ❤️ I may release a sneak peek into the sequel later on

I really did enjoy writing this book, I've gotten pretty lazy that's why there was a huge time skip 😭 I'm sorry.

Butttt, I hope you did enjoy this chapter bc there's only 4 more to come.

Love you guys <3