Chapter 2

Right now I'm the flower shop Gorya works at. I met with Kaning and Uncle Ga, they are both very nice.

Gorya is complaining about F4 to Kaning and Uncle Ga,

"It's red card thing again, Uncle Ga. F4 did it themselves this time. That poor but was hurt. I don't think I can get used to this horrible stuff." Gorya said

"Me too, if this continues I'm afraid I'll lash out and I don't wanna come in the attention of F4." I said agreeing with Gorya.

Uncle Ga said, "You both can vent your frustrations with us. Seriously, no matter how many times I've heard about the red card, i can never bring myself to believe it's true. This F4 that you're talking about. Are they the same F4 that everyone else is talking about? I look them up and all I see are good things. People love them hundreds of thousands of people follow them."

I sighed, 'Just because they are famous doesn't mean they are good'

"The first one, Thyme Akira Paramaanantra, the handsome heir of the Parama Group, the no. 1 real estate company of Thailand. He's the only son of Roselyn Paramaanantra. With his cool swag and tons of money, girls can't help but fall for him. He's good at sports and school. He's perfect." Uncle Ga said looking at his laptop.

"He's perfect indeed. He's beautiful" I said a small smile appearing in my face.

I felt someone's glare on me, I looked up and found Gorya glaring at me.

"But he is cruel!" I exclaimed.

She stopped glaring at me. What? Is she jealous already? Isn't she suppose to fall for second male lead first?

"Exactly!!!" She exclaimed and hooked her one arm with me, "Don't think about him, you deserve someone better". I smiled at her.

Gorya turned to uncle Ga, "He must've bought his way to good grades. He spends his days playing, not going to classes. He may be good at sports. He's cruel. I want to know how he spends his day, how drunk with power he must be to cover up his crap for this long."

Uncle Ga: "ok, next".

I chuckled.

"They say any girl who likes to party would know him: MJ Methas Jarustiwa and his cool bad boy look. His family is one of the largest owners of entertainment venues and event spaces. You may bump into him at any well known posh place."

His looks are totally my type.

Gorya: "Not just posh places. His family does a lot of shady business. He's got men following him around. He's a mafia."

"I've never met a mafia in my whole life. I'd love to meet him!" I exclaimed again.

"No, you wouldn't" Gorya says. "Okay, mom" i said to her sticking my tongue out at her. She too stuck her tongue out at me. Kaning chuckled at us.

Uncle Ga: "I'm not giving up. This one Kavin Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul, the heir of one of the oldest families in the country. His family members are high level government officials, doing business in Thai goods export. It seems like he has good taste. He looks expensive."

Kaning: " He looks like a royal."

Gorya stops her from checking out his ig.

Gorya: "Stop right there. This one is a major playboy. Girls at the school agree he's a player."

'Gorya, the official overprotective sister'. I thought but then i chuckles and saw Kaning and Uncle Ga smiling at me but Gorya looked at me unimpressed.