Chapter 6

.
.
.
.
.

Next morning (In the school):

Me and Gorya entered the classroom to find the students writing mean comments on the board. Seriously? Don't they have a life?

Jane or whatever her name is Idc started, "Who wrote all this? I feel bad for the pers--"

"Shut up! Your voice is annoying." I cut her off. I was ready to pounce on them at this rate but Gorya took my hand and tried to calm me down.

Just then the teacher decided to make an entrence.

"How can you do this? How can I teach with this writing on the board? Go and take a seat. Go." She said.

I didn't move a bit, I feel so angry right now.
Isn't she a teacher? Isn't her job to stop this shit? WTF is wrong with everyone here?

I felt my phone buzzing with messages. I opened to see many awful things written about us.

[ I heard that Arinya girl is an orphan. Is it true?]

[ Really? Honestly if I had a daughter like her, I'd rather die.]

[ She's an abuser. Remember she hurted P'Thyme. I'm not surprised she turned out this way.]

[ She is just an attention seeker.]

My blood is boiling. How could they be so mean? How can they say and write or even think of such things?

I dashed out of the class totally ignoring the teacher and the gossiping students. I didn't notice that Gorya was just behind me.

I run to the rooftop and started throwing the stuff available there. The chair and benches imagining them as the students and teachers.

"Jackass! Fake news. So? What if I've been with 10 guys and got pregnant? It's my business. It's a modern age. AGHH!!!" Gorya shouted.

I chuckled, "feeling better?" I asked her.

She nodded, "you okay?" She asked and I too nodded in response.

"What kind of person shouting out this stuff from the rooftop? You're strange." He said to Gorya and then turned to me "You."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Are you happy now that you destroyed those stuff? Even someone like Thyme get kicked by you." He said.

"No I'm not happy. Your childish friend won't let me be happy." I replied.

"You need get those checked." He said pointing to my hands.

I looked at hands which were slightly red from the stunt i pulled earlier, "it doesn't hurt though I'll go to the infirmary." I said and turned to leave.

I heard Gorya say,"Let me come with--" "No" i cut her off.
And walked out of the rooftop. Let the lovebirds have their time.

I looked at my hands it doesn't really hurt though, I'll just go the class.

_____________________________________

[ Flower shop]

Gorya: "Thailand time is 6 hrs ahead of France. It takes 11 hrs to get here. If you leave France at 5am, you'll arrive in Thailand--"

Kaning: "What is she doing?" She asked me.

Me: "Her crush asked her a question and she is finding an answer for him. She's in love I'm telling you." I whispered to her.

"I'm not!" a voice snapped us out of our conversation, we looked toward Gorya who was looking at us with ' I'll kill you' look.

"Yeah sure and Thyme Akira Paramaanantra is my favourite person in the world." I said to her and give her ' I don't believe you' look.

Kaning chuckled and said, " okay so the guy we are talking is the one who helped you guys the other day. So? Is he not F4?" She asked us.

Gorya: "He is but... I don't think he's like the others. I don't know... The way he thinks is different."

I looked at Kaning and mouthed ' Not in love' to which she tried to control her laugh. She said to Gorya

"Be careful but I trust your senses. Maybe... He may end up being the prince who gives a kiss to a common girl."

Gorya: "What kiss? I'm not you and that Tesla guy. I heard you've kissed."

Tesla is Kaning's boyfriend. And from what I know about him, I'm gonna hate him.

Uncle Ga: "What are you guys talking about? A kiss? Guys, you can't joke about this stuff. I mind that. A first kiss...is very crucial for you girls."

Kaning: "You mind about kisses, Uncle Ga?"

Uncle Ga: "Of course. It may sound old fashioned. But the first kiss is so important. Because there can only be one. And the first time you kiss will change your whole world. It will be so satisfying. It will..."

Me: " You sound pretty experienced in that area, Uncle Ga."

Gorya: "Yes. Have you had your first kiss?"

Uncle Ga: "Not yet. Wait. How did we get into this topic?"

We all laughed at him. I love spending time with these people.

Me: "I wonder who will be my first kiss?"

Gorya: "From what kind of person you want to be kissed?"

Me: "Someone who is not a bully. A person totally opposite of Thyme."

I heard a few giggles, i looked at both Gorya and Kaning who were giggling.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing" both of them replied in unison. Creepy.

"Guys, is that your friend?" Kaning asked. We looked at where she looking, only to find Hana standing there.

"No" i said in a low voice.

_____________________________________

I was walking behind Gorya and Hana as Hana was trying to explain herself.

A few moments later I found myself drinking milk with the two girls.

Gorya chocked on her drink and said to Hana while holding her milk packet to her, "please hold this for me for a second. I'll be back." She turned to me, "see you in a minute." And with that she ran away.

"Gorya!" I shouted after her. Ugh don't leave me here, Gorya.

I quickly drank milk and said to Hana, "please throw this for me. I'll be back" I handed her my empty packet of milk and ran from there.

I went where Gorya ran to and found her talking with Ren. I decided not to disturb them. I looked around to find a car and a very familiar face sitting in there.

I looked at Gorya and Ren to Thyme back and forth. This is gonna end up pretty bad.

I looked at Gorya as she was about to leave, I ran towards her, "Hey Gorya, why did you leave me alone with Hana? Oh hi Ren." I waved at the boy standing at the few distance from here.

He replied with waving his hand the same way I did while greeting him. Is he trying to copy me?

"Mind if I take her? No? Okay, bye" i said to him quickly. I glanced at the picture of the model behind him, then at him one last time before going back with Gorya.

We went where Hana was waiting for us, "Let's go." Gorya said to Hana.

"Where were you two, Gorya? The mosquitoes were eating me alive." Hana complained to us.

"Let's go from here quickly." I said to them.

Why do feel like Thyme is gonna cause trouble again? And i might end up pissing him off even more? Whatever, let's see what tomorrow brings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: An update! Do you know what's gonna happen tomorrow? You'll soon found out. Until then enjoy this chapter 😊