Chapter 4

We burst into the class, "We're having a headache. May we go the infirmary? Thank you." Gorya asked the teacher but without waiting for their reply went made our way to the infirmary.

We were in the bed with bursting with messages. Damn bullies are coming here.

Bullies were here, trying to find us but nurse interrupted them and gave us a chance to escape.

"Everything is in locker" said Gorya.
We were in the basket ball court.

Suddenly we tripped on balls thrown at us by our honourable fellow classmates. Bitches.

Gorya: "What the hell? We don't have problems with you. Why do you listen to those jerks?"

Me: "It's no use Gorya, let's go." I tried to calm her.

We saw Hana standing a few feets away from us.

Gorya: "Hana, are you ok?" Who cares if she is not? "You're not being bullied are you?" Again who cares? "Don't worry about us" why would she? "I can get through this and Ari is really strong." That we will and we are.

Hana looked like she wanted to say something. We heard some footsteps and Hana run away. Of course she run away, what did I expected? Wait a minute! Footsteps!

I looked to see. Actually I couldn't see because water was thrown at us and it went into my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes lightly, "Are you ok?" Gorya asked me, "Yeah I am." I replied her.

"I didn't mean to" one of the bully girl said.

"Poor them"

"Nor sure if it's the musty water or a rotten social pariah"

"Must be the latter" They continued.

"Why don't you come down and see. It's been a while since I punched someone" I told them with my overly sweet voice.

That made them shut up. Cowards.

____________________________________

In the rooftop:

Gorya: "They all have gone crazy!" She shouted.

"You know" a voice said out of nowhere making us startled. We turned to see Ren leaning into the wall.

"This place used to be quite, until your recent visits. Aren't you going to dry yourself off?" He continued looking over at us.

Gorya grabbed my hand and started to lead us out with me one step behind her.

Ren grabbed my hand and pushed me behind the wall. Because me and Gorya were holding hands she got pushed behind the wall with me.

Wow, did I just got pushed behind the wall by one of the hottest guy in the school? Great going Ari!

Gorya's voice broke me out of my train of thoughts, "What are you doing? Let us go." Ren covered her mouth with his hand.

"Ren, have you seen two girls who are soaked?" We heard a female voice.

"There's only me", he said after a pause "Don't you believe me?"

"Of course we do" they left.

He turned, "If you want to find a hiding place until after school, here is pretty quite as long as you don't shout." He leaves.

Gorya remove the cover on the table to find her drawing on a sketch book. He is going to give me a second lead syndrome, isn't he?

We fell asleep, when we woke up it was night.

We decided to go to the locker and take our belongings and get out of here as soon as possible.

We made a plan that Gorya will take our stuff out of locker while I'll look for a possible danger.

I was a bit far from where Gorya was, suddenly I heard a scream. Gorya. OH SHIT.

I followed the where the screams were coming from. I saw two boys holding Gorya and one boy making her video. These piece of little shits!

I run towards them and kicked one of the boys holding her, i felt someone  grabbing my arms and harshly throw me to the floor.

But before I could hit the floor, i felt someone holding my arm preventing me from falling. I looked up to see Ren, i stand properly and he let go of my arm

"Are you having fun? That's enough" he said to the three horrible excuse of persons.

"But Thyme....."

Thyme. Of course.

"I said that's enough. Leave."

Boys leaves and Gorya starts sobbing. I quickly went to her and covered her with my jacket and hugged her.

Ren: "I searched for a new quiet place to take a nap and here you two are yet again."

What's wrong with him? What a terrible way to say you were worried or care. And they say girls are complicated. The nerves!

"If you're feeling ok go home."

Gorya: "You want us to leave now? This game is over when we quit school. Those guys said they'd make me quit today. We can't escape. Today they attacked me tomorrow they'll attack Ari."

Ren: "If they're gone, then it's fine, right?"

What is he going to do?

He took out a lighter and held to the fire sprinklers. The water fall down down.

This guy is going to give me a major second male lead syndrome.

"And you're safe now, right?" He said with a light smile as water soaks him.

Then as he was about to leave i went towards and hold his hand, "Thank you for helping us today. But give my one message to Thyme that if he messes with us again, I'll kick his ass."
I let go of his hand.

He chuckled before leaving.

I turned to Gorya, "I'll give you a ride to your home." I helped her stand up "You ok?" I asked her

She nodded, "I guess"

______________________________________

I jumped on my bed and took out the red card that F4 gave to me.

If they are going to play dirty, I'm not going to back off.

Thyme Akira Paramaanantra! You're dead!

A/N: chapter 4 is here. Hope you enjoy it!