Chapter 7

I ran to the Köcher stadium, earlier today my phone buzzed with notifications to see Hana got a red card.

I don't really care Hana I'm worried about Gorya. God knows what Thyme might do to her.

I entered the stadium to find the pathetic and useless students throwing garbage at Hana and Gorya. And the great Thyme sitting infront of them like he owns this place which he does.

I run toward Gorya and stand beside her.

Me: "Why did you came here alone without telling me?"

Gorya: "Sorry, I was worried about Hana."

Me: "Whatever, don't do it next time."

"Enough!" A voice boomed.

Thyme.

He stood up from his sofa and came towards us.

Thyme: "I will let your friend go. If you shave your own head. Any one of you" he said the last words while pointing toward me and Gorya.

This bitch

"Or you can give in."

He's about to die. I'm about to kill him.

I slightly pushed him away from us.

Me: "What do you think of yourself, huh? Aren't you tired of all these stupid plotting and stuff? You know even in dramas people doesn't plot as much as you did in just a week. Don't you study? Or you come to school just to torment us. You know why haven't I killed you yet? because if I kill you, I'll have to see you in hell which I can't afford. You brat!!!" I shouted at him.

"Ari Enough! You aren't making it easy." Gorya stopped me before I physically hurt him like last time.

Gorya took shaving machine from him.

"Gorya..." I uttered her name.

Gorya: "It's okay, Ari. It's fine."

Me: "No! It's not" i said in a low voice.

Gorya turned to Thyme, "You...are just a spoiler rich brat." She said as she was about to shave her head, a voice stopped her.

"You got your answer wrong yesterday."

Ren.

He came down from the stairs. He is really what people call knight in the shining armour.

"It's 9.p.m."

Gorya: "Huh?"

Ren: "They adjusted the time. France and Thailand are only 5 hours apart this month. I'm almost rate because of you."

Gorya: "I'm sorry."

I saw Thyme leaving. Good I'm not needed here anymore. Sigh.

______________________________________

"No"

"Please"

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"No I mean no you want to hear it in Spanish. NOH."

"Ari!!!"

"Gorya!!!"

Me and Gorya are sitting in my room. Gorya came here to give me notes as I didnt attended school today and to convince me to come to Mira's birthday party.

I decided to skip school today and this happened. Great.

Me: "Why should I go there? I don't even know her."

Gorya: "Please go with me, I really want to meet Mira but with F4 there.... I'm not sure..."

Me: "But--"

Gorya: "Kaning will be there too. Us three together will be fun. We never met outside the flower shop."

"Please Ari come with us."

Me: "But...."

Gorya: "But, what?"

Me: "I'm too lazy. I'd rather sleep."

Gorya gave me are- you- serious look.

Gorya: "There'll be food"

Me: "What?"

Gorya: "Food. Delicious food."

Me: "...okay."

She knows my weaknesses. Food and sleep. If I have to choose between these two I'll choose sleep because I'm a very lazy person but I can't send Gorya and Kaning alone to lion's den. Sigh.

A/N: An update after a long time. Enjoy the story. Vote and comment if you like this chapter.😊