ch.04

That was always how their days go. Training most of the day

For Vanya, as she was ordinary she was tasked to help Reginald with the trainings.
She doesn't complain, she's used to not being a part of anything.

With y/n:

'I don't feel very good today, I wonder why?' she thought
As she couldn't sleep she went out of her room to five's. When she saw him sound asleep, she didnt wanna disturb so she went down to the kitchen to find snacks.

She opened the container with cookies and started to eat.

"Am i stress eating?" She asked herself

"Am i stressed?"

She brushed the thought off and started eating again when five went down. Both eyes met and y/n waved hello with her mouth full if the snack.

"Good Morning y/n" five said as he smiled at her.

Confused she asked, "it's morning?!"

"Yes, it's 2:37 A.M"

"I didnt sleep yet, am I not gonna grow tall anymore?!?"

"Im pretty sure you still will" he said as he went and grabbed a glass of cold water.

"What do you think of time traveling?"

Y/n tilted her head, confused.
Then she answered, "I don't know but time traveling must be fun.. I kinda wanna try, actually. You?"

"You have no idea"

Y/n didnt give much to it as she thought he was just asking out of curiosity on what she thinks of it. But what she didn't know was that her best friend was already planning  something.

20 years later _________

"Is she finally awake..?"

"Mum?"

"Hold on, her fingers were moving."
"She's going to wake up."

"Pogo..?"

"Oh good, I missed little y/n."

Suddenly y/n started moving and her eyes ready to open and once they did she finally saw Pogo and her Mum again.

She smiled at them

"Pogo..mum" she giggled a bit.

Though she was confused. After she sat up she was at the infirmary in the house. She tilted her head.

"You were asleep, dear. For a very long time" Grace said as she went out to the kitchen to get y/n a glass of water.

After a few hours, y/n was walking around now. Confused to why no one was there.

No siblings, no dad

'where are they?' you thought to yourself, then you came around the big portrait of five over the mantlepiece.

'oh right, five went away' she remembered how her best friend left to try time traveling..but never came back.

She wanted to get her mind if the sudden change of things so she went to her room which was still very clean and the same. She then went to grab the roller skates that rests under her bed and put them on.

She roller skated around the house.

Before this she was already informed by Pogo of the things that changed

Before this she was already informed by Pogo of the things that changed. Reginald was dead, luther was sent to the moon, and the others are now living their own lives.

She wanted those things off of her mind so she went ahead and roam around the house.

She was very good in roller skating.

Then each and every one of her siblings came in