ch.06

" In five, four, three, two...
This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News
outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

Y/n's POV

"Okay..so our plan is to kind of surprise attack them. First allison will walk in and rumor one of the guy to shoot one of his ally then when we hear the gunshot,thats our signal. We'll all go in. Klaus and Ben you go and release the hostages. The rest of us will fight the robbers..i'll go from the roof,okay?" Luther,the 'leader' told is his plan.

"Why do you have to come from the roof,though?" I asked curiously. Cus i mean..why though..?

"Surprise attack" luther said with a tone asking me'isnt it obvious'

"Then why dont we all go from the roof,except alli " i asked.

Luther sighs

"Because i'm the leader,alright? Just do what i say" he sounded irritated so it made me smile. Kinda wanted ro laugh but i managed to hold it in.

"Roger" i answered smiling

From the corner lf my eye i saw diego rolling his eyes at luther. It made me laugh while i go to my position to wait for the gunshot signal.
----
Allison went up to the robbers.

"Hey, get them behind the counter!"

"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm?"

"Shit!"

"Hey, get back with the others." She told allison

"I heard a rumor." She began to speak softly

"What? What did you say?"

"I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot."she said loud enough for him to hear.

The robber cocked the gun and pointed it to his ally.
"Hey, dude."
"What the hell?" He questioned,confused on why the hell his mate was pointing the gun at him.

Bang! Gunfire,the signal
The hostages began screaming

" We just heard shots from inside the bank. It's uncertain
if any hostages have been harmed in that." Jim,the reporter,reported.

" Up there!" A man in the crowd shouted

"There's some movement on the roof.Possibly law enforcement." Jim continued to report

"Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown from the bank."

"Guns are for sissies.Real men throw knives." Diego approached the robbers and threw his knife,manipulating them to hit his targets.

Luther was beating the hell out of the robbers and while I used my powers to crush the bones of 2 robbers at the same time by strengthening the gravitational pull in their space. Not only did i crush their bones but I made them bleed to death from their eyes,ears,nose,and mouth.

It's torture,i know. But it's just that fun.

I finished them of by lessening the gravity within their space to make them float..then immediately strengthening the gravity once more.They banged their head on the concrete floor.

The other robbers outside the vault seemed to have been knocked out or dead..only one remained.

"I've been in many hostage situations,like this,and it can escalate very quickly." The reporter looked at the camera

"Get back, you freaks." The only remaining robber who was guarding the vault  went up to the counter while pointing his guns at the umbrella academy.

"Hi bestiee, be careful you might fall down" I teased the man.

" Hey, she's right buddy." Diego began to tease him too
"Get back now!" The robber shouted, obviously he was scared

I mean who wouldnt be, a group of teenage kids just waltz in the bank then started beating the hell out of his robber buddies, wearing masks and school uniforms like this was some practicum exam.

" Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Allison said wanting to tease the man too.

" Or what?" Five who blinked beside the man,asked. The man got scared and fired his gun but five blinked again, replacing his fun with a stapler without the guy's notice.

The tried pulling the trigger only to be shocked he was now holding a stapler.
"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" Five teased the guy then pushed the guy's arm right to his face. The man grunted as he fell.

[man grunts]

"Although there's been no activity for a few minutes, we're gonna stay live on location to make sure we don't miss anything in this hostage situation at the Capital West bank." jim reported to the people.

"Do we really have to do this?" Ben asked luther, he didnt want to use his 'monstrous' power.

" Come on, Ben.There's more guys in the vault." Luther replied to him

"I can do it if tou want" i volunteered ,my hand on Ben's shoulder

While in the corner of my eye, I saw five staring...or glaring at us..

"No,Ben has to do it because you've done a lot already" Luther said.

"I didn't sign up for this." Ben gave up and went inside the vault..a few seconds later we all heard screaming.

"Now we see the hostages.They... They're free.They're scared, clearly,but they do seem to be unharmed."

"People were screaming ,blood all over the vault, and a beast roaring."

"Can we go home now?" Ben came out if the vault all bloody and eager to go home.

"People are coming out now. It's not the armed robbers. These are young schoolchildren in uniforms with masks on."

" Lower your weapon!"

"Jim Hellerman, Channel 2 News." Jim ended the report

Reporters started running towards the academy asking all sorts of questions.

"How did you get in the bank?"
"What happened inside?"

Then our dad,Reginald walked in. Cameras started flashing as he started his speech.

Third person POV

" Our world is changing.-Has changed.There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary.
I have adopted six such children."

While he started his speech,Y/n was in her own world singing a song she made up on the spot while her left arm was around ben and the other around five. While five's hand were in her waist.

Verse 1:🎶🎼🎵
Asshole,reggie
Our dear old daddy
Doesnt count seven
Her soul so pure
Chorus:
So were all so sure
That Down you go
And not to heaven
But we'll go with the flow
Go go with the flowww~
Rap:
Until were sick
Of all your tricks
Just wondering if the day you die
Will i mourn and cry
Or be as happy as i always am
And wont give you any shit
Cus reggie lets just face it
Your a shitty little bitch
Chorus:
So were all damn sure
That down you go
And not to heaven
But we'll go with the flow
Go go with the flow!🎶🎼🎵

"I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy."

"Mr. Hargreeves!"
"Mr. Hargreeves. Channel 9 News."

"What happened to their parents?"

"They were suitably compensated."

"Are you concerned about the welfare of the children?"

'nope he isnt~🎶' y/n sang in her mind

"Of course!"
"As I am for the fate of the world."

Cameras shutters and continued clicking.