ch.05

Y/n's POV

*Gasppp* VANYAAAAAA!!
I skated towards her and gave her a really big hug.
I could tell she was shocked seeing me. Maybe because i took a nap for so long and finally decided to wake up.

"Eight! Y/n! You finally woke up" she almost sounded as if she was about to cry.

I giggled.

"Hehehe yah i finally woke up but i still am not tall...wonder why" i said as i spun around. Vanya laughed with me.

Then i heard someone come from the door again. It was Allison.

"ALLIIIII!" I called her then went ahead to hug her tight.

She had the same reaction as vanya.

"Eight! You woke up! " She said as she gave me a smile then hugged me tight.

Then diego came. I was so happy they were all coming back. I went to him and gave him a hug.

"Eight!!!" He said he really sounded happy to see me. I laughed and told him "yaaaa i woke upppp. Woohoo bitchess!!!"

We all laughed until diego noticed vanya.

"What are you doing here. You don't belong here, not after what you did." He said.

"Really, you wanna do this now?" Allison spoke
"And..way to dress for the occasion,by the way." she continued.

I was still confused..why is he hating on vanya?

"At least i'm wearing black" diego replied to Alli

I just stood there. I looked at Vanya..she looked unhappy..? Or.. guilty?

"It's okay vanya" i reassured her even though i had absolutely no idea what was going on but you know...I kinda like drama.

And there is always drama within this fucked up family😊...it's entertaining. Though, i probably missed out a lot.

I told everyone who arrived that i was going to rest in my room. I know that i just slept for like 20 years...but im still tired for no reason. I mean we were trained to build up our stamina so skating around shouldn't tire me this much but..eh.

A few minutes later..maybe half an hour or so, Vanya came up to my room to call me or well..to wake me up. She told me luther was calling for a family meeting.

*Downstairs-living room*

Vanya and I were sitting besides each other on the couch . Alli was beside me too,on my right. Luther showed up,klaus was there too so i ran up towards him while he has his arms wide open waiting for my hug which i gave.

He is my best friend.

"Is ben here?" I asked. I really wanted to hug him.

"Yeah, yeah he's here" i smiled sadly. I remember us both being in the accident, the one that put me in a coma..and the one that killed my dear friend.

I cried.
I miss him...so much.
Why did Ben have to die?

They all saw my tears and tried telling me that it was okay. Klaus told me that ben was beside me.

I felt cold on my cheeks.

Ben's POV
Y/n started crying. My best friend is crying.

They all started panicking.. except for luther. He was probably thinking some shit like

'why does she have to cry in a family meeting?'

'Did dad really die if a heart attack?'

I know very well of the man luther is. I just hope someday he can have a character development.