Chapter 55: Grandma will always be here, in your heart

After a peaceful night's sleep, Ivy woke to find herself on Ray's bed. She sat up and saw the neatly folded blanket and pillow opposite her on the sofa bed. Feeling a little bad that she had caused Ray a bad night's sleep, Ivy walked out of his room while scratching her head and yawning. Midway, Sandra opened her room's door wanting to head over to Andrew's room only to be greeted by a drowsy Ivy who had just woken up.

"Morning!" Sandra chirped as Ivy looked up and smiled before giving her a hug sleepily. "Morning!"

"Where did you come from? I thought your room was here..." Sandra pointed to the room in front of them as Ivy sighed. "I think I fell asleep in Ray's room while having a little chat with him till late at night. Have you seen him?" Ivy asked as she yawned again.

Sandra shook her head. "Not yet... In fact, I was just about to head over to Andrew's room to wake him..." At the sound of Andrew's name, Sandra remembered about the concert tonight and quickly turned around to her room. "Give me a minute Ivy. Wait here." Sandra said on the way into her room as Ivy stood curiously waiting for Sandra to return with a concert ticket.

"Here... for you! Let's head to our first concert in Lansfield together!" Sandra cheered as Ivy took a look at the ticket which was identical to the one Jason gave her. She took a deep breath thinking could it be fated that she was meant to attend the concert after all before nodding and walking towards her room.

Sandra noticed Ivy's unexcited face as she turned her around before questioning her. "What's wrong, Ivy? You're not interested in going?" Ivy chuckled and shook her head.

"No, silly. Just that I already got a ticket invite from someone else before you did. This one perhaps one of my brothers could have it." Ivy said nonchalantly as she continued to walk towards her room while Sandra trailed her.

"Someone else? Who is it? Oh, oh is it Jason?" Sandra squealed as Ivy rolled her eyes and nodded before Sandra closed the door and began to rummage over Ivy's wardrobe to fix an outfit for her night's date.

The brothers and Peter who were downstairs at the dining table could hear Sandra's squeal as they ate quietly till Peter cleared his throat wanting to ask the brothers about the situation. "So, what's the situation like between your sister and Mr. Rahi?" Peter asked while taking a mouth of his bowl of porridge. The brothers noticed Peter had not used Jason but instead Mr. Rahi which meant he hoped the brothers had managed to get Ivy to stick with professional relationships only.

"She is determined to clear all doubts and keep it professional. There's no need to worry." Ray said solemnly as Peter nodded to the answer he wanted to hear while the rest of them continued to eat quietly. Although Peter still has his doubts, he hoped Ivy would stick to her words.

Jason on the other hand had been anxious the entire night that he had not gotten enough sleep.

"Yo bro, your eye bags are horrendous! You're sure you can pull a good look for tonight's date?" Marcel teased in the midst of stretching after waking up next to Jason's single bed as Jason couldn't help but chuckled.

"I have been thinking about it the whole night... What if things just go wrong? I mean I am pretty confident that she has feelings for me but I really couldn't tell if she was trying to play expensive or was she really worried about something?" Jason explained as he sat by the side of his bed facing Marcel who was still covered in his blanket. "Why are you always so pessimistic about things when it comes to Ivy?" Marcel mumbled as Jason raised an eyebrow. "You know how she is, don't you? She..." Jason sighed at how far things had come and most of the time it was best to stay prudent and be prepared for the worse. Marcel nodded as he stretched again.

"Hmm... Perhaps, you're really wanting this relationship to work but you're afraid that it would turn out bad don't you?" Marcel asked as Jason stared at the ground for a while. Marcel knew it was exactly Jason's thought.