Her Secretary (3)

"Sana I really think you should..."

"Achoooo~"

"Bless you, go home." Jeongyeon looks at the girl worriedly, "You're sick."

"I told you I'm...aaachooo."

"What happened?" Nayeon barges into the pantry after Jeongyeon texted her SOS.

"Sana, are you okay?" Nayeon looks at the girl in worry.

"I'm fi--fi-f–a–ahhchooo."

"You don't look fine." Nayeon places a hand on the girl's forehead, "Dammit you're burning up."

"Guys," Sana steps back, "I told you...I'm fine." Sana leaves the two, not bothering to make the tea she had intended.

"Go grab her, even if you have to force her out of here. I'll meet you downstairs." Nayeon orders.

"Got it." Jeongyeon gets up, running towards Sana.

~

"Ms. Myoui good morning." Sana greets Mina, with a slight bow.

"Good mor...are you okay?" Mina frowns, noticing how pale Sana is.

"I'm fi...achoo." Sana sneezes.

"Hmm." Mina steps forward, placing her hand on Sana's forehead, "You're burning up." Mina frowns.

"I'm fine..it's just a cold." Sana pulls Mina's hand away from her forehead.

"You're not fine. Come with me, I'm taking you to the hospital." Mina grabs the girl's hand, but Sana refuses to move, "I'm fine Ms. Myoui." She pulls her hand back, "Let me go grab the documents for your..." Sana stumbles, her head pounding.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. That's final." Mina says from behind, lifting Sana up bridal style.

"San...Ms. Myoui." Jeongyeon greets when she sees Mina with Sana in her arms, "I can..."

"Jeongyeon get a car out front." Mina orders with so much authority Jeongyeon practically sprints back towards the lift.

~

"Took you long enough where's Sana."

"Keys, keys." Jeongyeon says panting.

"Okay there's no way I'm letting you drive my..."

"Ms. Myoui is coming with Sana in her arms, keys!" Jeongyeon interrupts and soon enough Mina comes out with Sana in her arms.

"Nayeon door." Mina says and Nayeon moves quickly, "I'll drive. Jeong reschedule all our meetings today." Nayeon says, running to the driver's seat while Mina places Sana in the backseat, then taking the seat next to her.

~

"We'll keep her here overnight to keep an eye out on her temperature, but there's nothing to worry about, it's just a common cold."

"Thanks Dahyun."

"Sure thing Nayeon." Dahyun nods, the two turning their attention back to Sana who's asleep and Mina who hasn't moved an inch since the girl was admitted.

"I've never seen Mina like this before." Dahyun comments, "Who is that girl anyways?"

"Her secretary."

"Omo omo what kind of kdrama is this?" Dahyun chuckles.

"You should see them at work." Nayeon shakes her head, "Anyways, when did you get back into the city and why didn't you text us?"

"I just started here a few days ago. I was going to call you guys today."

"So you back for good? Or are you flying back to New York again?"