Enchanted -1-

"Princess. you can't." Sana looks at Tzuyu, her usual stoic face moulding into a soft frown, "It'll be fine Tzu, don't worry too much. And what did I say about calling me princess? We're friends. Right?" She smiles brightly at the younger girl, "Now c'mon help me with this wig."

"Your father will never allow me to visit the palace again." Tzuyu groans, helping the older girl regardless, who mumbles a soft thank you, before adding, "He can't ban the daughter of Taiwan's vice president."

"Maybe," Tzuyu nods in agreement, "but my father will never let me hear the end of it. What if you get recognized and we get swarmed. My security team won't be enough since I only brought Heiwa with me." Tuzyu pouts, making her look even more like a puppy, "Okay okay." Sana taps her cheek affectionately, "Here's what we do..." A mischievous smirk re-appears on Sana's face.

~

"See it worked like a charm." Sana smiles, twirling around, her eyes sparkling as the crowd passes them, no one even giving her a second glance, "Now," she hooks an arm around Tzuyu, who is still anxious about this whole thing, "let's go karaoke? Or maybe ride the train... ooh ooh how about..." Sana was so excited, the most excited Tzuyu's ever seen,

"Why don't we go grab a real meal first before running off? That way we can plan what we can do?"

"Okay yeah, let's do that." Sana nods her head excitedly, "Let's.. ouch." Someone bumps into Sana, "Gomen-nasai." The person apologises before running off again.

"Wow, did you see that!" Sana points towards the direction the stranger ran off too, "He totally didn't notice!" The princess exclaims excitedly.

"Alright, stop that." Tzuyu, holds Sand, stopping her from jumping up and down, "People are going to start staring at you for being a weirdo instead of being the crown princ... ...mmpphhh." Sana cups Tzuyu's mouth, "And saying it out loud will definitely tip people off." She says with a tight smile on her face.

So this is the famous Shibuya crossing. it seems almost small with all these people walking around. There's so many things that I want to try! I should've made better plans, but then again I didn't think this was going to work.I can't believe a simple wig, glasses, and mask can do so much. it feels like I'm superq..

"Or we can...Sana?" Tzuyy lightly nudges the girl, pulling her out of her own thoughts, "Sorry Tzu, what were you saying?"

"Let's just get some ramen, I feel like if we don't get you out here exploring you might combust." Tzuyu teases, grabbing Sana's hand leading her towards the direction of Ichiran Ramen.

"Oh! Tzutzu what are you doing here?" The two turn their heads and see a short blonde girl in a school uniform waving her hands animatedly over her head.

"I can ask you the same thing, Son Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu raises a brow as said girl runs to them, Sana hiding behind Tzuyu, pulling her cap down lower, "Okay pres, chill out." Chaeyoung chuckles, "Class ended early today.

"Why?"

"Well.." Chaeyoung motions for Tzuyu to come closer, "apparently the princess is gone...so the school's security team's getting called in to help with the search."

"Oh really." Tzuyu acts shocked, but unluckily the younger girl cannot lie too well, "What do you know?" Chaeyoung squints her eyes.

"Nothing....nothing... I'm just as shocked as you are." Tzuyy puts two hands up, "You're so bad at lying it's sad Trutzu." The blonde shakes her head, "So, tell me what you know or else I tell everyone that our class president wasn't sick today but playing hooky with.." Chaeyoung finally glances at the girl who was so obviously trying to minimise her presence,