Chapter 1

BLAZE (^°^)

*Emma's POV *

You've taken control

of my heart and my soul

Tried to call but your phones disconnected

Girl you know that I can not accept this

Now I'm stuck in my head

While you lie in your bed

Tryin to sleep just to forget my name

Tryin to sleep just to block out the pain

I hear my phone playing Universe by Ghost Town.

"Ughhh noooooo" I whine searching for my phone.

"Hello? '' I slurred answering the call.

"EMMMMMNMAAAA WAKE UP!!!!!" the voice yelled from the other end of the line.

"Sky." I said plainly "if I wasn't awake I wouldn't have answered the phone now would I? " saying bluntly

She chuckled "I guess not but hurry up we have class soon, and I'm about done so I'll be on my way "

"Crab cakes what time is it?! " looking at my phone it said 6:30 am. "Gahhhhh okay I'm up now I'll see you in a bit bye!" I say jumping out of bed and rushing to the bathroom.

I pull up my silver hair into a pony tail and put my red gages in. Then slip on my Bring Me The Horizon crop top, a red flannel, black high waisted shorts, grey thigh highs, and black creepers.

Before I could call Erick he knocks on the door saying sky is in the driveway. I grab my pikachu messenger bag and rush to the car.

I lock the door and hop into the backseat with my bro.

"Hey Sky, hey Dom" I say buckling my seatbelt. Safety first I remind myself.

"Hey Em " they say together.

"Jinks!" Sky says "Now you can't talk till I say so ", she gigles and kisses Dom.

"Eww not now guys it's too early. " Erick jokes running his hand through his silver hair.

Dom turns from the passenger seat whipping his long dark brown hair in his face "Aye don't hate Cause you ain't got a pretty lady like me. " looking back at sky to push back her pink hair and then kisses Sky

Erick rolls his eyes "Sure. "

I giggle "okay can we get going were gonna be late for our civics test "

"Crap! It's almost 7:20"says Sky and drives to school.

~~~~@ school ~~~

"Hey babe! ".I hear from behind me. I turn around to have a pair of lips meet mine.

"Blaze, Hi." I say wearily. I pull away his light brown eyes look confused. Before he could ask what was up Sky pulled me to class.

"There's enough for that stuff later we have class. " she giggles as she pulls me to class. Blaze stares at me with irritation.

I see him mouth f*** it running his hand through his beautiful brown hair . I look down and stumble off to class.

What's wrong with me? I used to be so in love with him. His touch used to send fire running through my body. His pink lips used to make me shudder.

Now I can barely look at him.

~~~~ after school ~~~~

*Blaze's POV*