Chapter 3

Stay Away from my Friends
                <3
By: Pierce the Veil

*Conner's POV *

I lean against the wall. DAMIT!...I grab my chest and breath heavy. The girl I've been in love with since I was 4 is in my bathroom. HA, all  because I found her laying in the ally because of that dipshit Blaze. 

God I hate him! He's going to pay for this! BASTARD!!!

I wipe the tears from my eyes and gather myself to go get her a towel and some clothes.

*Emma's POV*

Conner comes back with the towels and some of his clothes. He looks really upset and looks so familiar. I know he goes to my school but, I don't know something about his face.

He stats to leave I reach out and grab his arm. He looks at my hand and then at me confused and flushed. I quickly let go and look down.

"um Conner ...I know you don't I? ...I-I mean I can tell from your shorts that we go to the same school but I dunno you just - " he cuts me off

"N-no you don't...but...I " he gives a breathless laugh and  looks down and walks away.

Well okay then? Well either way this boy saved me. I bite my lip and take a shower.

*Conner's POV *

HA! I'm stupid to even think she would remeber me. I'm just a pathetic emo freak who is helplessly in love. DAM...why...? I fall to the ground and cry.

But you don't know what it's like

to wake up in the middle of the night,

scaring the thought of kissing razors.

This blood evacuation

is telling me to cave in.

Stay away.

I hear from the shower. She had such a beautiful voice. I sing softly with her.

Ha hopelessly in love.

*Eric POV *

I wake up in my bed. Haha how did I even get here. My love probably tucked me in. Good thing it's Saturday. Ha  He's so wonderful.  I look up at the ceiling and smile like an idiot.

I get up and walk to my sister's door and knock.

"Hey Em wanna go get some food? "

I wait a bit, no answer.  "Hey brat wake up " I chuckle. 

Still Nothing. "Em? I'm coming in ready or not " I walk in and her bed looks like the way she left it. Where could she be?

I check my phone for a call or a text, and nothing. that's odd she always tells me when she's gonna be out.

I call her about 4 times, no answer just her silly voicemail. I call Dom and Sky.  They say they aren't with her. Then I call Blaze.

"Sup Blaze is my sis with you?" There is a chuckle then silence.

"She isn't my problem. " he said bluntly and cold.

"What the he'll do you mean she isn't your problem you ass?!  She's your girlfriend!!" I yell.

"She hasn't been my girlfriend since your old man up and died." I'm angry now.

"Where is she?! " I demand.

"I dunno probably in a ally somewhere." He laughs.

"That's not funny man! " I grit my teeth.

"Whatevs man she isn't my problem. See you at school. " then he hangs up.

Dam it I always knew I didn't like that tool. I run to my room change, grab my keys, and go out to find my sister.

Where are you Em?

**************************
Ohhh Blaze is such a butt isn't he?  Cx

And Conner has been in love with Em since they were 4 how cute.

But she doesn't remember him.

Much sadness.

Well I hope you liked this chapter.  ^u^

thank yup for reading

Mucho kisses
*************************