Y/n's Bio

Well, this won't get that many people but at least it's what I want to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Normal-Talking, Bold-Thoughts, Itallics-Actions, Bold and Underline-Angry reader, Bold and Itallics-Girl is acting weird to reader (Hopefully don't have to use this, looking at you Uynm))

Name: Y/n L/n

Looks: 

Personality: Cold to those he doesn't know, Cheerful to those he does know, humble

Powers:

Yorrichi Demon Slayer Mark:
Red sword. (Stops regeneration, can only be used with the nichirin sword.)
Superhuman speed and strength.
Enhanced Breathing.
Transparent world. (Allows user to see the muscles, blood flow, and joint movement of living beings, can be used to predict movements.) (Can only be used in a fight, I'm looking at you reader.)

Extraordinary Intellegence.

Immeasurable Speed and Reflexes (NOT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. This means that he is one of the fastest people in the world when using Transparent world or a breathing form.)

Immeasurable Stamina, Endurance, and strength (AFTER TRAINING, This means that no one can measure it (Other than the page))

Selfless state (Basically it makes it impossible to decect him (Unless opponent has transparent world, then it is really hard instead of impossible)

Sun breathing:
Y/n will learn these forms in the book slowly to make him not too op.

Unbreakable Nichirin sword:
I have no idea who would fix the sword if it broke.

Demon:
Doesn't have to eat people (Cannabalism)
Immune to sunlight
Almost Instant Regeneration
Immune to decapitation

Demon blood art:
Demon Yorrichi tentacles (6 red tendrils with black nichirin blades on the end) (They have blades on it so don't think about that.)
Tentacle look (Best Image I could Find):

)Tentacle look (Best Image I could Find):

End

-------------------------------------------------------------------