Chapter 10: Accidents of the world. (Small chapter)

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n is training when Bell, Lili, and the blacksmith (Welf) came back to the house.*

Y/n: "What happened? You guys seem mad."

Bell: "We got into a fight with the Apollo familia and Goddess said that they might come for revenge."

Y/n: "At least I got stronger. I made a new form."

Bell: "Well now I have to go to a banquet with Goddess..."

Y/n: "Eh. It's better than a full on war."

-------Timeskip-------

Bell: "The Apollo famillia challenged us to a war game. That is what happened... Not only that but they keep attacking us randomly."

Y/n: "This is why we should grow our own food... Well we'll have to accept if we don't want to be attacked."

Bell: "They took Lili..."

*Y/n obviously was ticked off, Y/n looked at Bell as his head was twitching.*

Y/n: "They. Did. What?!"

Bell: "We got her back and she's now actually part of our famillia... We got a siege battle game as well. Only us two can participate."

Y/n: "Siege? Oh if that's the game they have already lost."

Bell: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I made a 14th breathing form Bell. I noticed that all of my breaths are offense but not defense or both. I made one that is both."

Bell: "So?"

Y/n: "It's a breathing that needs to fight multiple people. This is it."

Bell: "We have Welf and Yamato on our side as well... There are a lot of them and 5 of us. 4 of us are attackers and even still only 3 of us actually can fight. We also got Ryuu on our side so..."

Y/n: "We will win Bell... Just wait for it to begin."

End

-----------------------------------------------------------------