Chapter 3: The Mark Of The Sun

Begin.
-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n's journal- It's been 1 day after I got accepted into the familia and joined the guild. Bell said I had to go to the dungeon to get stronger. I've been training with a dummy after I joined the guild. So far I'm strong enough to make the first 6 forms. Yes I named them correctly since the book gives me quests and stuff. If I complete a quest I get a prize to help with the next quest.

Y/n pulls out his black nichirin sword and kills a goblin while walking.

Y/n: Finally. I made it to floor 6...

A killer ant goes to attack Y/n.

Y/n: Sun Breathing, First form, Dance.

Y/n does a vertical downwards slash that cut's the ant in half. Y/n then opens the book.

Y/n: So to do the 7th form I need to do a spiral forward? Ok that should be easy.

Multiple ants go towards Y/n.

Y/n: Sun Breathing, Seventh Form, Beneficent Radiance.

The ants get slashed into pieces.

Y/n: Oh, ok... Next up is 8th form...

A giant ant goes towards Y/n.

Y/n: Sun breathing, Eight Form, Sunflower Thrust.

Y/n pierces the ant.

Y/n: Next up is the 9th form.

Timeskip.

Y/n: Phew... That was tiring. I got to the 12th form though... I wonder what level I am...

Y/n hears Bell scream.

Y/n: What?

Y/n sees I giant white gorrila chasing after Bell.

Y/n: Oh you have to be kidding me.

Y/n jumps in and pulls Bell out of the way from the gorilla.

Y/n: Bell, go pull away Hestia...

Bell nods and runs off. The gorrila goes after bell but Y/n attacks it's arm.

Y/n: Stop attacking the wrong person, I'm the one you have to fight.

The gorrila backhands Y/n into the wall.

Y/n: AGH!

Y/n spits out blood, Y/n is couging up blood.

Y/n: Why, why is he too strong...

Y/n gets up.

Y/n: I can't die here... Not now, not ever.

The mark on Y/n's head becomes more red.

Y/n: Increase your heart rate, have the grip of a vice, increase your temperature...

The nichirin blade turns from black to red. His mark is glowing red.

Y/n: You... you killed so many people... And they still let you live?!

Y/n runs towards the Gorrila.

Y/n: Sun Breath, Eleventh Form, Fake rainbow!

The gorrila goes to slap Y/n but right before the chain hits him, he dissapears from sight. The gorrila's head suddenly comes clean off. Y/n then faints.

Timeskip.

Bell: Y/n... Y/n... Y/n!... Y/n wake up!

Bell slaps Y/n and he wakes up.

Y/n: Ow!

Y/n falls out of the couch and onto the floor.

What Y/n sees:

Bell: You baka! If you didn't want to get slapped you should have woke up the first time

Bell: You baka! If you didn't want to get slapped you should have woke up the first time. BAKA!

Bell slaps Y/n.

Y/n: Ow! Hey! 

Bell: W-well your mark has been glowing after I got you here. Y-you should get it checked when Hestia comes back...

Y/n: Well where is she?

Bell: She went to go get something...

Bell is pouting and looking away while whispering "Baka" over and over again. Hestia then walks in.

Hestia: Hey you're awake. I had to get more paper and food. Well lay down so I can check your stats.

-------------------------------------------------
Y/n Stats:
Lvl 2

Str: A526

End: A578

Dex: B500

Agi: Ẽ̷̢̳̰̩̜̜̮̞̙͔̹͔͍̄̈̅̄͒̈́͊̈͜r̷̠̘̘̝̦͕̭͚͖͔͕̈́͆͒͝͝r̵̡̧͚̱̥̜̻̯̦̪̅̇̈́̆̐̀͛̃̎́͆͑͝ȏ̴̢̧̳̙͖̜͉͚̯͔̤̟͂͆̀̔́̀̄̿̀̔͋͠͠ͅr̴̡̨̢̡̛̛͕̖̱̹͕̪̬͚̟͓̖̾̿̅͑͑̍̕

Magic: 0

Luck: D-

Abnormal Resitance: F-

Escape: C-

Magic:

None

Skills:

Sun breathing

Slayer mark

Selfless state

Weapon:

Sun sword / Nichirin Blade

Familia: Hestia

---------------------------------------------------------

Hestia: Well your agillity increased... a lot. Everything except for magic went up.

Y/n: Nice...

Bell: Y-you're still an idiot...

Bell walks out.

Y/n: Do you know why she's acting like that?

Hestia: Well she saw you bleeding after you killed the gorrila. So she was probably scared after she saw that.

Y/n: Oh...

End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was kind of filler for the slayer mark.