Kit

For as long as I have known Beam, he has always been this cheeky extroverted ladies man. There is always a girl or two hanging off his arms and he enjoys his flings and one night stands.

And then for some reason, it all stopped one day. I recall it happening around our 2nd year together in high school. He just stopped playing. But it's also the time we became firmer friends with Pha so I always assumed its because he must have fallen in love with Pha.

But for someone so confident with girls, he never once told Pha on how he felt and now this stupid Pha just started dating Wayo, in our first year in university. To be honest, I have no idea on how Beam is doing. I don't usually discuss relationships or love with him as I always felt he never took it seriously but when I saw him change, I starting thinking maybe he had hope.

But how would he be now, given that Pha was dating someone? I really should go check on him. It was a warm Saturday afternoon as I made my way to his dorm. I knocked on the door and there was no response. I called his phone and nada. No response. I knocked again and still zero noise. I decided to wait it out and also texted in the group chat. Both idiots didn't reply; Pha I figured was with Wayo. But Beam?

Omg, don tell me he decided to do something stupid or drastic?! To be honest, he doesn't seem that sort but you know, star crossed lover, what if he did?!?! I was getting worried. I went to check spots that Beam often hung out, I even paid Morning Mama the cafe and The Cloud his favorite restaurant a visit but no Beam.

This fellow would be the death of me once I got hold of him. I even went to the Dungeon and asked Forth if he had seen him but he shook his head no.

Wherever was this fellow?!