Focus - w.m

A/n: This is kinda based off of a TikTok but then I've added a few different things to it so I hope it's alr.

Oh yeah, don't ask about how the compound is set out just imagine the kitchen and living room is like connected and open.

Just Wanda and her tiny crush.

Word count: 1348

————————————————

Wanda's POV:

It's been 2 years since the sokovia battle with Ultron and I've settled in well at the compound. My brother Pietro is still with me thankfully, since he almost died against Ultron. God let's not go and remember that right now.

Anyway, it's been a rollercoaster, to say the least since I've got here, but I can say that they're my family now and I'm theirs.

Today, Nat and I are going to do some training but more so focusing on my powers instead of hand-to-hand combat. Im excited too because I've improved since the last time Natasha saw me properly use them, but also nervous. I don't want to cause any harm accidentally or just mess up and the whole world will collapse, which wouldn't be fun.

Along with all of this, I may have a crush on a certain avenger.

Y/n. L/n.

I could talk about her forever.

I've had a minor crush on her for a few weeks, maybe months. 5 months. But I think I'm handling the situation pretty well. I could just look into her mind but that would disrespect her trust in me and our friendship, so that is out of my selection of things.

Everything about her is so mesmerising, so captivating. Her eyes, Oh my-, I could stare into her eyes for the rest of eternity and never get bored. Her lips look so soft and gentle.

The many nights I've spent dreaming about her or my mind drifting to these fake dates we've been on together, fake scenarios planning our future.

Let's just say it's getting creepy.

But she's too perfect, I'm surprised I'm the only one in the compound to currently have a crush on her. Currently: meaning that others have had a crush on her which I don't want to speak about right now either.

Her smile brightens my da-

"Wanda, get your ass up and come downstairs," Natasha's muffled voice comes from the other side of the door as she knocks on it, pulling me out of my trance.

I just spent half an hour talking to myself, inside my mind about y/n. Today will be eventful.

I get up, wearing a pair of grey shorts and a white t-shirt, my hair pulled back lightly behind my shoulders. I check myself out in the mirror before opening my door and making my way to the living room.

"Wan, come on otherwise I'll make you have combat training 2 hours earlier than normal tomorrow," Natasha speaks up again.

I- at 3:30 am?

I pick up my pace and settle down in front of her in an armchair. It's around 10 am so I've already had breakfast and done my morning routine.

"Hi," I Mutter sitting down a little breathlessly.

Steve and sam perch down beside Nat. "What are you guys doing?" I ask, I thought Natasha was only helping me today.

"Me and Sam are gonna be here too just so we can all give our input, instead of it being just Natasha,"

"Oh, okay then," I gulp down. More eyes watching me about to fail. Great.