Ch 3

After a few days ruby was now in bed as Maurice was just reading a book not tired when Bahamut began to think as he appeared on his right hand.

Bahamut: "Maurice... Look at ruby... what do you notice..."

Maurice: She is very tired... looks like she never got any sleep

Then he gently smiles as he sat down again to read when he heard ruby crying in sleep as Bahamut demanifested

Ruby(crying): No stay back... stay back dad... please

Bahamut: "Comfort her... she needs it."

He then got in the bed and ruby shook awake and ran in hugging him tighty as Maurice hugged her back as well. he could literally feal all of her ribs ans irs amazing how she is still Alive but he was brought out of her musings by ruby who was crying.

Ruby: I'm sorry... I am so so sorry... I I'll not again...

Maurice: Hey look at me...

She looked at him with the help of Maurice as he just kissed her forehead.

Maurice: You are allowed to sleep... and eat whenever...

Ruby: Thanks Maurice... 

Ruby then was guided to the table and given food witch Maurice just fed to ruby because she could not remember how to eat at all. Then Ruby was brought to the couch and fell asleep again as well with Maurice smiling. He will make her better and will treat her like an actual person and not a toy that she once was before hand. Ruby still had tears in her eyes so Maurice just rubbed her arm and sides in comfort finally calming her down.

Ruby: Thank you... Maurice...

Maurice: Hmh... come on then

He continued to cuddle with Ruby until she finally fell asleep. Maurice just sighed and walked away and got the bed ready and lifted the covers. He then rapped Ruby's arms around him as he picked up ruby in a princess carry with her head on his right shoulder. He carried her to the bed and placed her in it and got in on his side and closed his eyes letting sleep overtake him again as Ruby and Maurice proceeded to cuddle the entire time.

 He carried her to the bed and placed her in it and got in on his side and closed his eyes letting sleep overtake him again as Ruby and Maurice proceeded to cuddle the entire time

(Meanwhile in a unknown location)

There was Tai yang as he smiled looking at his now Grimm queen salem herself as she just growled in annoyance at Tai.

Tai: My mistress... what is it you need.

Salem: Get me the silver eyes...

He nodded ans ran out as he then dipped himself in the Grimm pit with some other grimm ans transformed into a demon like entity as he just growled out in anger.

The thing that is Tai just smiled as he ran out the doors nocking them down as he went out in search of ruby who was going to die but little did he know finding her will not be at all that easy due to how hidden she has become