Ch 4

After comforting Ruby Rose ans the night, Maurice and Ruby woke up and moved on as he then opened a portal as well showing hell itself.

Maurice: Come on ruby... are you coming?

Ruby: Yes Maurice...

She went inside with him as Maurice held her hand as Ddraig and Albion where smiling about this as well. Ruby then growled as she smiled out slightly

Maurice: Ruby... come on and eat,

Ruby: Yes sir...

She sat down and ate the food slowly as Maurice just had his hand around his weist as well. The others continued to move on as well. After a few minutes, Ruby was outside and then she saw a large animal once again. It was Riser she sensed fighting the orc.

Maurice: Oh my god... we got to help..

Ruby: Very well then...

They then went into the arena in hoods or robes so no one could understand who she is. Then Ruby smiled as well.

Maurice: So... do you want to attack Riser?

Ruby: Heck yeah... let's do this.

That is when she powered up manifesting a shining pair of white wings on her back as she looked down at riser himself who just was wide eyed. The white dragon emperor was there... something else is in there as well.

Ruby: COME ON THEN BALANCE BREAKER!!!!

Albion: [VANISHING DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!!!!]

that is when a white shining armor around Ruby body showing the vanishing dragon armor of the balance breaker sitting there as well as she then growled looking down at them as well. She glowed a bright blue due to the aura but it finally faded when she touched down once again.

She then started to fly in and took a heavy swing at Riser striking him hard in the face sending him flying backwards as well

She then started to fly in and took a heavy swing at Riser striking him hard in the face sending him flying backwards as well. After a while of punching him over and over she stopped and looked down at him.

Riser: RISER WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!

Ruby(V.D.B.B): Oh my god don't you shut up.

She then dashed down again grabbing his head and slammed it down while dragging him across the floor and into the walls as well. She then tossed him away before her hand glows silver and stabbed it into his body.

Riser: AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW!!!!!

Ruby(V.D.B.B): Burn in the silver light

She then dashed down and watched as Riser finally died out as the two titans continued and dashed in. She then kicked him down after that leaving a charred dead body of riser behind as she left with Maurice then and there.